Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
The changes to ebb weren't in patch-src, but patch-tmp
Correct ebb's usage message (patch-src), and refine its manpage (closes: #324670)
Install the symlink for mfw in TEXMFVAR/web2c, where it belongs; close a bug in changelog, comment remark in debianize-updmap
make our own calls to update-* use --quiet
changelog entry for the postinst fix (postinst.functions)
- check for .svn directories instead of CVS - don't fail if stampdir doesn't exist - final version number for 3.0-6
- [rules.in] use the right (and now the only, in fact) incarnations of common.* from the tex-common source tree - [common.*] update from tex-common - [control] provide libxaw8-dev as the first build-dep alternative (closes: #241090) - [variables] move LSRS to common.variables - [TODO] added some items
* Add Conflicts/Replaces ctie (no point adding provides, as no other package appears to depend on it)
* Removed build-dependency on obsolete libxaw-dev (closes: #241090) * Make fmtutil recognize if it was called by fmtutil-sys (closes: #320812). * Add Suggests: rubber, as has been done in 2.0.2
[tetex-bin] Mark bug #304294 as closed in debian/changelog, as should have been done in my previous commit.
[tetex-bin] * Update the section in debian/README.Debian that deals with manual system-wide font installation by administrators. * Minor typo fixes in debian/Debian-TeX-Policy.sgml and debian/README.Debian.
[control,rules.in,common.*] Now Build-Depends on tex-common, and uses dsf-patch.mk, common.variables and common.functions from there if possible. We still need the files in the diff.gz. though, I'm not a Makefile guru. Update common.* from tex-common. [rules.in] Apply patch by Matthias Klose to allow building with xorg (closes: #310434). [debian/patches/*] Re-libtoolize with newer libtool to allow building for GNU/KFreeBSD, minimal patch thanks to Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com> (closes: #320141). [config.in,templates,po/*]: Remove obsolete question, debconf-updatepo [postinst.in] consistently call update programs without an option
some final corrections to be able to build for sarge
make tetex-bin depend on a tetex-base version that again depends on tex-common - control and final changelog entry
- correct the name of TEXMFSYSVAR variable at some places - some small corrections revealed by tex-common
changes needed to cooperate with tex-common
incorporating changes made to the CVS repository since 3.0-4
Load tetex-bin-3.0 into tetex-bin/trunk.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|