Parent Directory | Revision Log
- mark as done
- Updating the old scripts to use splashy_update and splashy_config - Updating README to no longer show the "old scripts" as deprecated scripts and to give support for them about installation/uninstallation/description/notes - Updating the build-initscripts.sh script: * broken (used old bash syntax, no longer supported in bash) * bashisms (used bashisms although decalring #!/bin/sh) * fixed ($1 is now between quotes. Not quoting it would break its behaviour when quoted spaces were used in commands' args. given that it is a command to be run as root and which touches /etc/init.d/, that's a heavy risk) * patched (it now checks if the scripts/splashy10 exists/is-readable before doing anything) - Updated the fifo commands list&description - title consistency in TODO file - splashy script should be executable
- video_progress_update_quick sets progressbar wrong
- Added config.xsd schema - Updated TODO file - forgot this titles in AUTHORS when committing the 'consistency docs' commit - For the sake of consistency: README scripts
- Consistency in docs - Removed some extra blank spaces in the GPL (now it is just like in the GNU's homepage)
- allows to optionally verify that FIFO exists
Add TODO items.
- new items
- makes sure that splashy conflicts and replaces userspace-bootsplash - templates for config.xml and themes.xml - do all doc related stuff in its own dir - new TODO. crossed out done - uses magic-strings instead of hard-coded strings to know where the themes themes.xml and config.xml files are. we need to get splashy_config under control and all new code should use those magic-strings
- todo added
- adds more things to keep in mind
- no need for update_index() anymore
- adds link to how to link statically against directfb - static build successfully - fixes bugs if splashy is not properly installed - successfully linked directfb statically with splashy
r510@xanax: lmondesi | 2005-08-10 23:14:26 -0400 info about static compile
r494@xanax: lmondesi | 2005-06-18 10:00:44 -0400 better debugging args r508@xanax: lmondesi | 2005-08-07 23:55:26 -0400 updated
added notes on resolution bug and vt7/tty7 problem
splashy works like a charm now. it doesn't allow messages to scroll over it.
themes path: done
themes dir in /etc/splashy
Commit initial TODO.
Rename to trunk.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|