Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
* Wouah, almost everything done in the TODO. Thanks to Filippo.
- Include information from the WNPP. Patch from Peter Van Rossum. - Update the TODO list.
* s/email/email address/ * New todo item.
* Force the modes of created files to 0664 (they suddenly got unreadable by default...). Changed the umask too.
* Update_news: work on the 30 last news (and not 20). * Added a script to regenerate the HTML associated with news (useful for initial setup). * receive_auto: trust less the incoming email and stop properly if needed.
* Use the debcheck availabilty info to show the link only when needed. * Put a link to qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=email on maintainer's name. * The CGI checks for the presence of @ in the email (refuses the "your email" default value). * Other misc fixes.
* _Much better_ performance by regenerating only what is needed. * Integrated an excuse.xml in each package directory. * Generate the HTML page only if one of the XML file changed. * bin/other_to_xml uses a signature mechanism to know if the content changed. * The news have been taken out of other_to_xml.py and have their update_news.py launched when new news arrived. * The XSL has been improved (3 times faster).
* Enhancement to the update_excuses transcription. * Add a link in "Co-maintainers" field. * Fix bin/do_all.sh with xargs -r * Added the licence blurb in common.py. * Added the TODO list for the web interface.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|