Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
Stop generating bounces for discarded mails to the default keyword. Mailing the PTS directly is no more advised, one should use email@example.com as this service will forward a copy to the PTS.
Be nicer when there's no message-id. Otherwise it will generate bounces.
Remove several perl and python includes of private home directories. python-zsi is now officially installed on master.
Fix a bug in dispatch.pl when the message-id contains a % sign. Thanks to Niko Tiny for the report.
* Provide X-Debian and X-Debian-Package headers in PTS mails * Convert to UTF-8 * Sync add-tags with what's on master
Add "contact" keyword and activate it by default.
Use List-Unsubscribe. Closes: #424001
Accept mail to $pkg_via-packages.d.o as if it were sent to 'default', so that packages.d.o can use this address to reach also the subscribed people, and hence create one single public address for people to use.
Handles new X-DAK header.
Uses bounces+DATE-<email> for bounces. Call bounces-handler.pl from dispatch.pl since exim doesn't use .forward-bounces for bounces-*@. Cleanup accordingly the mail dir.
Fixes in live ...
Implement bounces handler.
Log outgoing PTS mail
Keyword bts-control was never used ... fix and adapted to latest BTS.
Avoid bouncing on spams which are using "@packages.qa.debian.org" in their From field. I get too much bounces from spam sent with "firstname.lastname@example.org" as From field.
Open logfile for each logline, for cases of concurrent dispatch processes running
File NEW processing 'prods' also under katie-other, so that they don't need X-PTS-Approved
We don't care who the mails didn't get sent to
Improve logging: - include timestamp - easier layout - move purging of tag-disapproved emailaddresses after spamcheck
Remove spurious newline in logfile
Fix compile error introduced without testing last-minute... (oops)
Add logging to dispatch
- Add "Precedence: list" header to forwarded mails.
- Do not require auto-approval for mails coming from bugzilla(s).
- Make the bounce more readable.
- Mails directly sent to the PTS needs to be auto-approved. Trying to avoid spam...
* Spamassassin support (not enabled yet).
* Katie is now sending Accepted mails with changelogs, time to drop the old ones.
* Accept X-Lisa as well as X-Katie ...
* Update for "ACCEPTED" mails. Prepare for when the -changes mails will be sent.
* Added keyword support to the PTS.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|