Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
New "(keyword|tag)all" command to add/remove/define keywords to all subscriptions of a given email. Will be useful for mass-removal of "derivatives" keyword for people who do not want it and got it due to the default choice.
Implement bounces handler.
Ask confirmation for unsubscription as well. New templates for those confirmation messages. New script to remove an email from the DB.
Drop warning when there's no message-id, and add a bcc for outgoing mail so that it's archived (logged)
- More checks to avoid receiving bounces from answers to spam.
- Add an unsubscribeall command so that I can easily remove bouncing emails.
- Do not reply to messages without a single command (to avoid spam).
- Make the stop message more explicit so that it doesn't look like something has failed.
- Add the "ddtp" keyword.
* Handle QP encoded mail correctly (and other non-8bit encodings).
* Updated documentation to include the cvs keyword.
* Remove buildd stuff since neuro and elmo don't want to send failed build logs to the PTS. * Don't have a full set of keywords by default. Remove upload-binary by default.
* Updated help message.
* Added keyword support to the PTS.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|