Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
* New patch 02_disable-sources-in-sphinxdoc.diff to not generate the _sources directory that we used to remove manually within the rules file. But must be kept disabled until #641710 is fixed. * Properly support DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck despite the override of dh_auto_test.
Switch to dh_python2 as python helper tool. Drop legacy files debian/pyversions and debian/pycompat.
Cleanup build-dependencies now that even oldstable has python 2.5.
Apply patch from Steve Langasek to dynamically build the UTF-8 locale required by the test-suite instead of build-depending on locales-all. Closes: #630421
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes needed) * check if interpreter is installed before invoking py_libdir_sh
FTBFS if a command in the loop fails
* Team upload. * Fix builds with non-default Python versions installed
Don't remove "backup~" test file - upstream did ship it; we were just removing it with dh_clean.
Add workaround for missing "backup~" file in release tarball. See <http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/15677>.
Do not compress objects.inv used by Sphinx generated documentation. Thanks to Michael Fladischer for the report. Closes: #608769
Include python.mk conditionally as explained in its header. Helps backports to Lenny which has no python.mk. Closes: #601608
Drop lines commited by mistake
* New upstream release. Closes: #596893 LP: #636482 the regressions caused by 1.2.2 release. Closes: #596205 * Update Standards-Version to 3.9.1. * Drop "--with quilt" and quilt build-dependency since the package is already using source format "3.0 (quilt)".
New upstream version prepared by Krzysztof Klimonda
Merge experimental branch. Signed-off-by: Chris Lamb <email@example.com>
Run testsuite on build.
Override clean target correctly.
Use "--with quilt" over specifying $(QUILT_STAMPFN)/unpatch dependencies.
Fix compatibility with Python 2.6 and Python transitions in general. Thanks to Krzysztof Klimonda <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Fix issue where newly created projects do not have their manage.py file executable.
Programatically replace most references to "django-admin.py" with "django-admin" in the generated documentation. (Closes: #519937)
Replace embedded jQuery after dh_installdocs is called.
Move to debhelper-based packaging for operational clarity (Closes: #517052)
Remove bashisms from binary-post-install.
Revert changes made since 1.0.2-1.
Remove bashisms from binary-post-install.
* This version fixes the latest security issue: http://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2008/sep/02/security/ Closes: #497765 * Don't include source files of documentation in the binary package, keep only the HTML version. * Updated README.Debian with information about the switch from 0.96 to 1.0. * Remove execute right on /etc/bash_completion.d/django_bash_completion * Add debian/patches/04_hyphen-manpage.diff to fix a lintian message (hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/django-admin.1.gz:156).
* Updated the copyright information to include copyright and licenses for individual contributions. * Added the documentation to the main python-django package: * debian/python-django.install - Added installation of html documentation. * debian/python-django.doc-base - Added. * debian/control - Added Build-Depends-Indep on python-sphinx and libjs-jquery. * debian/rules - Readded code to build documentation. - Readded code to link to libjs-jquery. * debian/NEWS - Fixed format. - Added more comprehensive list of changes and references to local documentation as well as the wiki pages for backwards-incompatible changes. * debian/python-django.docs - Removed docs/*.txt since those are templates for the generated docs now included with doc-base.
* Removed all -doc related files temporarily to push beta2 into unstable for extensive testing. The -doc package will be readded once this package is in unstable as recommended in http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2008/08/msg01475.html. * debian/python-django-doc.install - Removed. * debian/python-django-doc.doc-base - Removed. * debian/python-django-doc.examples - Moved to python-django.examples. * debian/rules - Removed python-doc related build and post-installation. * debian/control - Removed binary package python-django-doc. - Removed Build-Depends-Indep on python-sphinx and libjs-jquery. * debian/python-django.install: - Removed multiple package related issues.
removing broken latex doc stuff
remove build of dvi
* The `hooray for the documentation' release! * debian/control - Updated standards version. - Added python-sphinx and libjs-jquery to Build-Depends-Indep. - Added python-django-doc package depending on libjs-jquery. * debian/docs - Moved to debian/python-django.docs. * debian/install - Moved to debian/python-django.install. * debian/manpages - Moved to debian/python-django.manpages. * debian/README.Debian - Moved to debian/python-django.README.Debian * debian/python-django-doc.doc-base: - Added doc-base file for the documentation. * debian/python-django-doc.examples: - Installing examples to python-django-doc now instead of python-django. * debian/python-django-doc.install: - Added install file for sphinx generated documentation. * debian/rules: - Added code to generate documentation with sphinx and replace convenience file of jquery.js with the respective symlink to libjs-jquery.
* New upstream release * Reorganise patches * Add bash completion file to installed files * Add documentation in to installed files
new upstream release
Rework the problem of executables scripts according to my own taste.
make bin directory usable again
Basic packaging as done by Raphael Hertzog
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|