Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
position of id string and adds a priority counter (as well as other enhancements). - debian/patches/46_wpa_gui_qt4_networkconfig_check_idstr.patch
* Add patches to increase usability of wpa_gui-qt4. These update the networkconfig.ui file to syntax the qt4-designer prefers, changes the position of id string and adds a priority counter. - debian/patches/40_wpa_gui_qt4_networkconfigui_rework.patch - debian/patches/41_wpa_gui_qt4_networkconfigui_inc_size.patch - debian/patches/42_wpa_gui_qt4_networkconfigui_label_names.patch - debian/patches/43_wpa_gui_qt4_networkconfigui_tab_order.patch - debian/patches/44_wpa_gui_qt4_networkconfigui_network_prefs_box.patch - debian/patches/45_wpa_gui_qt4_networkconfig_idstr_priority.patch
* Add debian/patches/39_wpa_gui_qt4_closeevent.patch to improve handling of wpa_gui-qt4 exit, both from File->exit and the X button on the titlebar.
* Add debian/patches/38_dbus_blob_support.patch to allow support for loading of blobs via the D-Bus interface. Patch cherry picked from upstream git.
* Add debian/patches/37_rm_wait_for_interface.patch to remove the -w (wait for network interface) option. External hotplug agents are now required to handle this use case, as this option has been broken for many months and adds extra complexity to wpa_supplicant driver interface initialization. (Closes: #350963) * Update debian/NEWS to alert users about the removal of the -w command line option. * Truncate debian/NEWS, none of the items are relevant for current upgrade paths, nor do they hold any historical relevance.
drop debian/patches/37_rm_wait_for_interface.patch to avoid potential for regression, prepare for 0.6.2-2 upload to unstable
* Add debian/patches/37_rm_wait_for_interface.patch to remove the horribly broken wait_for_interface complexity provided along with the -w command line option. (Closes: #350963)
rename debian/patches/37_wpa_gui_qt4_save_config.patch to debian/patches/33_wpa_gui_qt4_save_config.patch
drop debian/patches/33_wait_for_interface_driver_init.patch, it will not be applied upstream, and the wait_for_interface crap will most likely be removed
* Add debian/patches/37_wpa_gui_qt4_save_config.patch to allow configuration to be saved from file menu item.
* Add debian/patches/32_wpa_gui_qt4_enable_disable_all.patch to take advantage of `disable_network all` and `enable_network all` via wpa_gui.
rename 32_append_mmd_to_default_cflags.patch to 04_append_mmd_to_default_cflags.patch it was nakd upstream due to portability reasons, we do not need to be so strict
* Add debian/patches/36_ctrl_iface_remove_all.patch to activate `remove_network all` ctrl_interface command.
fix order of application
* Add debian/patches/35_ctrl_iface_disable_all.patch to activate `disable_network all` ctrl_interface command. * Add debian/patches/34_ctrl_iface_enable_all.patch to activate `enable_network all` ctrl_interface command.
* DO NOT RELEASE. * Add debian/patches/33_wait_for_interface_driver_init.patch to refactor driver/interface initialization - driver_wext init function returns NULL when interface flags cannot be determined. Most other drivers use this function in their initialization or or return NULL on similar failure. - poll on interface initialization, not after several initialization steps have passed. - move large block of driver initialization code from wpa_supplicant_init_iface2() to wpa_supplicant_driver_init(), making sure these functions do something in case we have waited for interface to exist. - wait_for_interface hack (-w command line option) now works as advertised. (Closes: #350963) - pending upstream inclusion. We won't ship it unless upstream accepts.
* Add debian/patches/32_append_mmd_to_default_cflags.patch to assist in allowing CFLAGS to be overriden without possible bad effects on upstream build system.
drop manual page patchset, will stage them in git and get the large diffs into upstream first
rework mapage improvement patch, drop manpage content removal patch
* Add debian/patches/31_wpa_gui_qt4_select_any.patch to allow selection of any network already defined in network combobox when more than 1 network is defined.
initial work to make wpa_supplicant(8) more end user friendly
* Add debian/patches/30_scan_even_when_disconnected.patch to allow scan request to succeed even when interface is in disconnected state.
* Add debian/patches/03_dbus_service_activation_customise.patch to start wpa_supplicant with "-f /var/log/wpa_supplicant.log" per default.
Import new git snapshot. Cleanup changelog entries that represented transient changes. Drop patch applied upstream.
* Add debian/patches/30_qt4_combo_box_additem.patch to fix population of wpa_gui-qt4 network id combo box by using qt4's addItem function.
drop patches applied upstream
add similar patch for QT4 wpa_gui
* Add an empty ssid field to the associate-to-any-open network block in the template wpa-roam example. * Add debian/patches/30_id_str_wpa_gui_qt3.patch to enhance the QT3 wpa_gui with a Network ID field to represent the id_str field when adding a network block.
* Activate (temporarily, for testing) CONFIG_PRIVSEP=y. Add a manpage for it, sending upstream.
rename debian/patches/10_dbus_group_policy.patch to debian/patches/02_dbus_group_policy.patch, we will most likely be carrying this patch for a long long time
merge new git snapshot, drop all patches applied upstream
* Add debian/patches/32_eap_wsc_printf_warnings.patch to fix compile warnings in src/eap_peer/eap_wsc.c on x86_64.
* Add debian/patches/43_wpa_supplicant_conf_ctrl_interface_group_update.patch to update wpa_supplicant.conf(5) docbook manpage to describe the GROUP= parameter of ctrl_interface instead of the deprecated ctrl_interface_group option.
* Add debian/patches/42_wpa_cli_ctrl_interface_group_update.patch to update wpa_cli docbook manpage to describe the GROUP= parameter of ctrl_interface instead of the deprecated ctrl_interface_group option.
* Impliment wpa_gui manpage as a patch against upstream. This will make it easier to submit to upstream for inclusion in the future.
* Impliment debian/examples/wpa_supplicant.conf.template in patch form. It is planned to expand this small template into a more useable and documented beginning point for the wpa-roam schema.
rename 01_defconfig.patch to 00_defconfig.patch, it will always remain as the first patch in our series
* Impliment dbus-wpa_supplicant.service D-Bus system activation config file as a patch in the package patch series. This can be sent upstream more easily in patch form.
* Add debian/patches/40_log_to_specific_file.patch to provide a method of logging wpa_supplicant debug output to a specific file given on command line as argument to -F option.
* Activate support for PC/SC interface for smartcards along with SIM and AKA EAP methods. Build-depend on libpcsclite-dev. * Add debian/patches/31_pcsc_funcs_printf_warnings.patch to fix compilation warnings in src/utils/pcsc_funcs.c.
* Add debian/patches/30_wpa_gui_const_char_warnings.patch to fix warnings about deprecated conversions string constant to char* with g++ 4.2 and above.
* Adjust Standards-Version to 3.7.3, no extra changes required. * Switch to quilt patch management from dpatch: - build-depend on quilt, adjust debian/rules accordingly - debian/madwifi/mk-madwifi-header-patch becomes obsolete, removed * Remove debian/defconfig.sh, and re-impliment it in patch form again, but this time with a patch management system that can be used more naturally. This also allows an oppurtunity to go over our default build configuration. * Add svn:ignore property for .pc quilt by-product. * Ensure src/drivers/driver_madwifi/ directory is purged from source tree in clean target of debian/rules.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|