Parent Directory | Revision Log
* Add initial subsection to README.modes about "Interacting with wpa_supplicant with wpa_cli and wpa_gui".
* Impliment debian/examples/wpa_supplicant.conf.template in patch form. It is planned to expand this small template into a more useable and documented beginning point for the wpa-roam schema.
one more whitesoace cleanup for README.modes
* Sanitize whitepsace in debian/README.modes, swapping tabs for 8 spaces, improving layout of basic tables. Fix a couple of typo's too. * Clarify in debian/README.modes the URI to BTS discussions. Also add a note that using ap_scan=2 requires explicit security policies to be set for each network.
* Fix typo in README.modes, wpa-default-iface is really wpa-roam-default-iface. (Closes: #435718) * Simplify debian/dot.config.mk. * Confirm that the ifupdown scripts do set ssid when wpa-ssid is used with a value in /etc/network/interfaces. (Closes: #367655)
* Damage control: allow 'wpa-conf managed' to pass through without failure for those people who followed the poor example outlined in the hidden ssid's section of README.modes. Also remove the offending line from the documentaion. (Closes: #428137)
[svn-inject] Applying Debian modifications to trunk
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|