Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
create new branch unstable
[svn-buildpackage] Tagging wpasupplicant (0.6.4-2)
Fix spelling error in new debian/README.Debian found by lintian.
Move debian/README.modes to debian/README.Debian, and create a backwards compat symlink (/usr/share/doc/wpasupplicant/README.modes.gz -> README.Debian.gz) to avoid breaking current online documentation.
Purge debian/madwifi-headers/* and no longer activate the driver_madwifi backend of wpa_supplicant. Remove reference to it in support documentation. If "wpa-driver madwifi" is used in an /e/n/i stanza print a warning and use "wext" instead.
* Disable building of test driver backend, no development can sanely be done with this binary package. * Disable building of hostap driver backend, the version of hostap driver in existence since Linux 2.6.14 (or before) uses the wext driver backend. * Provide code in ./debian/ifupdown/functions.sh that warns about invalid wpa-driver choice, and falls back to the usage of a default backend. * Modify debian/README.modes to not contain blurb about which driver_backend to use, wext should almost _always_ be used.
Correctly refer to wpa-debug-level (not wpa-verbosity-level) ifupdown parameter to control logging output. (Closes: #474440)
make upload to unstable
random cleanups of README.modes
allow further flexibility when controlling supplicant verbosity level
* wpa_action now logs to an interface specific logfile, and the logrotate rule was updated to take care of both the old and new locations. * Update copyright headers of ifupdown scripts, also add a few more code comments, a statement of purpose and package ownership as well as some other trivial cleanups.
* Enhance README.modes with new supplicant debugging methods.
* Add initial subsection to README.modes about "Interacting with wpa_supplicant with wpa_cli and wpa_gui".
* Impliment debian/examples/wpa_supplicant.conf.template in patch form. It is planned to expand this small template into a more useable and documented beginning point for the wpa-roam schema.
one more whitesoace cleanup for README.modes
* Sanitize whitepsace in debian/README.modes, swapping tabs for 8 spaces, improving layout of basic tables. Fix a couple of typo's too. * Clarify in debian/README.modes the URI to BTS discussions. Also add a note that using ap_scan=2 requires explicit security policies to be set for each network.
* Fix typo in README.modes, wpa-default-iface is really wpa-roam-default-iface. (Closes: #435718) * Simplify debian/dot.config.mk. * Confirm that the ifupdown scripts do set ssid when wpa-ssid is used with a value in /etc/network/interfaces. (Closes: #367655)
* Damage control: allow 'wpa-conf managed' to pass through without failure for those people who followed the poor example outlined in the hidden ssid's section of README.modes. Also remove the offending line from the documentaion. (Closes: #428137)
[svn-inject] Applying Debian modifications to trunk
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|