Cleanup to debian/rules:
* Move stuff around - the 'install' target had started to look
horrible. So I moved some stuff up to the 'build' target, and moved
all the tests to the bottom of 'install'. (I tried to run the tests
before 'make install', but it was a PITA to tell them where to find
the binaries they are supposed to test.)
* Stop using /usr/bin/time for the testsuite. This allows us to drop
the build-dep on 'time'.
* Drop use of LD_PRELOAD - this seems to have been a workaround for
woody's version of fakeroot.
* Remove some very strange "" on the SVN_LD_LIBRARY_PATH lines.
I have no idea what was going on there.