Parent Directory | Revision Log
* debian/TODO : It would be nice to make a spurious error due to cdbs go away.
test shoudl make sure source package builds
* debian/TODO : would be nice to have some tests of the package after it is built.
* debian/rules : Create /etc/subversion/* as part of the build process. * debian/tools/Makefile : Link with libtool so we can use the libraries in the build diirectory. This allows us to run this program during the build. * debian/tools/README : New file. * debian/TODO : Less to do. * debian/changelog : Note this change.
* debian/build.sh : New file. * debian/TODO : Autogenerated files are no longer in the diff. * debian/changelog : Note these changes. * debian/rules : Re-arrange the way that autogen.sh gets called. The 'autogen' target is no longer a dependancy of the 'clean' target. 'autogen' is now a dependancy of 'build'.
* debian/TODO : This package is now in a repository that encourages outside contributions.
* trunk/debian/ : Import current (unreleased) 0.36.0-1 debian/ subdir.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|