Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
added changelog for changed Recommends:
Fixes for module-package
even more template lintian fixes
fixed two doc-base lintian bugs
fixed two other little lintian issues
added script-in-etc-init.d-not-registered-via-update-rc.d override
added upstream initscript patch
try to fix manpage chaos from upstream
revert last patch, did not solve problem the correct way
patch to fix double manpage distribution
removed module-disabling as fix is already there
Added Closes: and uniqued bash-patch line
Unify changelog entries.
removed want-oe question from package
removed bash-patch completely
fix my last changelog entry
debian/changelog: Fix typo
debian/changelog: Document 1:2.6.24+dfsg-2 (NOT RELEASED)
the new upstream release (hope I finally done it right...)
rollback 2nd try
Undoing all my changes from today
fix for gcc-4.4 compilation
svn-upgrade to new upstream.
Close another BTS bug.
Updated for building.
Update to new upstream with svn-upgrade. Already removed RFC docs again.
- Patch no longer required for new upstream.
- Include patch from Harald Jenny to make KLIPS compile with newer kernels. - Remove unused cruft from linux-patch-openswan package.
- Make it DFSG-free again.
- New upstream release.
- Apply patch from security team.
- Small fix for modules package.
- Fix missing backticks
- Argh, mark conffiles as conffiles.
- And two more bugs fixed.
- Disable OE handling for now.
- Last comment.
- Fix build-dependencies.
- Fix some minor bugs.
- fswcert is no more.
- DFSG-it again.
- Update to new upstream version.
- Updated to new upstream release.
- Fixed some more bugs.
- Drop no-longer-required patch.
- Close another Debian bugreport.
- Remove "non-free" docs again.
- Fix some easy Debian bugreports.
- New upstream release.
- New patch to improve behaviour with PPP.
- Remove spaces before question marks.
- Fix some minor bugs in the packaging.
- Remove RFCs again.
- Import new upstream release 2.4.9.
- Fixe some "easy" BTS bugs.
- Cleanup changelog.
- Updated to new upstream release.
- Changed by svn-buildpackage.
- Acknowledge last NMU.
- Fix two more minor bugs.
- Fix two minor bugs.
- No longer need this patch, done in upstream.
- Updated to a new upstream release. - Acknowledge NMUs in changelog. - Fix two smaller translation bug reports, see changelog.
- Import the last two NMUs.
Don't depend on makedev | devfsd anymore.
Renamed kernel-patch-openswan to linux-patch-openswan, see changelog for details.
Fix FTBFS and alignment issues.
- Use bzip2 instead of gzip to compress the modules sources. - Close some more bug reports.
Try to figure out when compiling on Debian kernels and use additional parameters in this case.
Another bug that has been fixed upstream.
Grml, and that's a duplicate of the bug report....
/usr/share/doc/openswan/index.html is a duplicate and has broken links, so remove it.
Close another bug.
Slightly rework debconf support: only ask for existing certificate and private key when the user chose not to create a new one.
Use dpatch for two patches, changing /etc/sysconfig to /etc/default.
- Acknowledge NMU by applying patch. - Enable USE_XAUTH for building.
Mention a few more bugs in changelog that have been closed by this (or some earlier) upstream version.
Update to new upstream version.
Corrected PATCHNAME in unpatch script.
Build-depend on libkrb5-dev.
New upstream release.
And again a new version - seems to be a bugfix version though.
New openswan upstream release, fixing a DoS issue.
See the changelog for details.
Check changelog for details.
Fix openswan-modules-source compilation now.
Almost fix compiling out-of-tree modules for 2.4.29 now. Still has a compilation error in pfkey_v2.c.
Mention the shared GPL location in the copyright and clean it up.
Fixed package compilation.
- Added Vietnamese debconf translation. - Documented the upstream bug fixes in the changelog.
New openswan upstream release, upgraded by svn-upgrade.
Also state that patching 2.6 kernels now works.
Also need to copy Makefile.top to the kernel-patch-openswan package.
Set urgency to high.
Fix building of modules for kernel 2.6.
Fix a few more lintian complaints and enable building of XAUTH PAM and CRL fetching (via LDAP and CURL) support.
- No longer need the awk-to-gawk hack. - Make it compile (fswcert needs to be compiled and installed manually). - Fix permissions in /etc/ files.
Ok, it isn't installed in /usr/lib/ipsec.v1 normally, this is seemingly a problem with the Makefile. Need to figure it out...
Adapt to the change from /usr/lib/ipsec to /usr/lib/ipsec.v1
Many small changes, look at the changelog from this commit for details.
Also add the CAN ID to the security-relevant bug report.
- Fix a security issue for immediate upload. - Add a missing Build-Dependency.
- Deal better with .svn dirs in the source repository. - Automatically generate the NAT-T patch for openswan-modules-source and automatically apply it with kernel-patch-openswan. - Typo in debconf templates. - Document 2.4/2.6 KLIPS integration better in README.Debian. - Include a line in the package descriptions of openswan-modules-source and kernel-patch-openswan that they only work with 2.4. Too many people try it with 2.6, so make it even more prominent.
Update build-deps to libcurl3-dev.
- Document that aes-sha1 is now the default proposal. - Add the new docs/ dir to be installed.
- Finish update to new upstream release (quite a number of files were removed). - Update Debian packaging stuff to 2.3: update build-deps in control and the changelog. - debian/openswan.templates is auto-generated, remove it from the repository. - Typo in debian/openswan.templates.master.
Added a lot more documentation to README.Debian on how to build the KLIPS modules.
Set upload urgency to medium.
Silence egrep in openswan.postinst, which printed a superflous line on stdout.
Fixed the openswan no_oe problem: just put spaces at the end of the lines.
Fixed the building of openswan modules now - also successfully enabled building of modular extensions.
flex has already been added to Build-Depends, close the bug reports.
Whoops, the lex binary is in package flex.
Hopefully make openswan-modules-source work again by auto-generating the version.c file. Also enable the building of modular extensions and AES for this package.
Also need lex for building the new 2.2.0 source....
Add bison to Build-Depends.
Added the initial tree, already including some tags of already uploaded Debian packages.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|