Parent Directory | Revision Log
Add upstream changeset r3760 in form of 02_2.6.26_compat_wext.patch.
drop debian/patches/02_get-arch-mk-x86.patch, adjust versioned dependency on madwifi-tools (>= 1:0.9.4~rc2+dfsg-1) for generated modules package
* Convert to quilt patch system from dpatch. Rename debian/patches/00list to debian/patches/series. Depend on quilt and not dpatch. [debian/patches/*, debian/control, debian/rules] * Add debian/patches/02_get-arch-mk-x86.patch to fix failure to build against linux-headers-2.6.24-*. (Closes: #463353)
* New upstream release candidate. * Drop all patches applied upstream. - debian/patches/10_CVE-2007-5448_sanitize_xrates.dpatch - debian/patches/13_fix-2.6.24-set-module-owner.dpatch - debian/patches/14_fix-2.6.24-inet-net-proc-net.dpatch - debian/patches/12_fix-2.6.23-include-fs-h.dpatch * Bump Standards Version to 3.7.3, no extra changes required.
* Add 14_fix-2.6.24-inet-net-proc-net.dpatch to fix compilation on 2.6.24.
* Add 13_fix-2.6.24-set-module-owner.dpatch to fix compilation on 2.6.24.
(Closes: #446090, #446039) * Add 10_CVE-2007-5448_sanitize_xrates.dpatch to fix CVE-2007-5448: - DoS vulnerability via kassert from poor checking of xrate element in scan results (Closes: #446824)
* Add fix_2.6.23_include_fs_h.dpatch for linux 2.6.23 compatibility.
* New upstream stable release candidate. * Drop all patches applied upstream. * Remove reference to obsolete kernel-image-_KVERS_.
* Add pending patches for 0.9.3.2 to debian/patches: 12_rxantenna-fix.dpatch - http://madwifi.org/ticket/1442 13_radiotap-fcs-fix - http://madwifi.org/ticket/1221
* Fix compilation on mips32, thanks Aurelien. (Closes: #433158)
* No longer provide madwifi-doc, upstream abandoned it. [debian/madwifi-doc.*, debian/control, debian/madwifi-source.README.debian] * No longer conflict with madwifi-ng-modules-_KVERS_, no package in debian ever provided that. Also remove spurious Provides. * Add patches/10_compat-0.9.3-2.6.22.dpatch for linux 2.6.22 compatibility. (Closes: #432531)
* Add debian/patches/01_secfix-0.9.3-sizecheck-take3.dpatch to address Fast Frame parsing remote kernel DoS exploit. * Add debian/patches/02_secfix-0.9.3-wmmparams-take2.dpatch to fix ieee80211_ioctl_getwmmparams local kernel DoS exploit. * Add debian/patches/03_secfix-0.9.3-beacon_interval_range.dpatch to reject invalid beacons and avoid unwanted situations possibly allowing local or remote exploit.
also drop patch
* Revert to r230 in unstable/.
new upstream snapshot (for 2.6.20 compat.)
* Add upstream revision 1847 as a new dpatch to completely fix CVE-2006-6332; thanks Luk Claes; closes: #402836.
pull new upstream, dump applied patches
add another critical patch
testing new upstream + patches
Add 2.6.19 fixes
New testing snapshot
Drop dpatches, they were all applied upstream. No longer ovverride $CC $LD, madwifi is fixed in that regard
Testing mattbrowns /proc info patchset and enhanced iwspy
* Move madwifi-ng to unstable.
Sync with latest upstream svn
Experiment with scanning patches
Sharutils not required. Remove crusty patches
Update to latest upstream
Test out new upstream
Add large scan result support. New upstream.
* Upload to experimental.
Rename madwifi-ng to madwifi.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|