Parent Directory | Revision Log
* debian/control: removed dependencies on xlibs-static-dev and * debian/control: changed x-dev dependencies to x11proto-core-dev, for modular X transition (Closes: #362053)
* New upstream release * debian/rules: removed dependencies on xlibs-static-dev and xlibs-static-pic to transition to building against modular X (Closes: #362262)
* debian/control: updated libqt4-debug-dev priority to match that of the override file
* Moved *_debug.prl and *_debug.la support files to the libqt4-debug-dev package * Updated to debhelper v5 compatibility * debian/qt4-dev-tools.install: removed the /usr/share/qt4/templates entry, which no longer contains anything
the last version. Also removed some unneeded dependencies. * debian/patches/10_qmake_for_debian: renamed from 10_qmake_use_qt4_tools, and updated to remove the "link_prl" from the default qmake CONFIG line. This disables the recursive linkage against all indirectly-used libraries. (Closes: #343190) - Fixes qmake problem with including bad build path (Closes: #327359)
* Re-enabled sqlite3 support. It's still statically linked, however, but that'll have to do because I really don't want to futz with the build system. (Closes: #330976) * Enabled sqlite2 support
* debian/control: added explicit dependencies for libqt4-dev on the Source-Version packages libqt4-core, libqt4-gui, libqt4-sql, and libqt4-qt3support. These dependencies were accidentally dropped in the last version. * Split the *_debug.so symlinks out of libqt4-dev and into a separate libqt4-debug-dev package. Made the libqt4-debug-dev package depend on the Source-Version of libqt4-debug. This way, the symlinks won't be dangling if libqt4-debug isn't installed and prevents failed linking due to version mismatches. (Closes: #346603, #346605)
* debian/control: build against libmysqlclient15, and updated all dependencies to libmysqlclient15-dev (Closes: #346586)
fixed qt4-qtconfig short description
- Fixes missing QBitArray operators (Closes: #341658) * Added the new QTestLib unit testing framework to the libqt4-core package * Added the new QtSvg module to the libqt4-gui package * Split the qtconfig tool out of libqt4-gui and into a separate qt4-qtconfig package, due to its linkage against libqt4-qt3support and hence ridiculous dependency chain.
* debian/control: removed the mention of a qt4-examples package that doesn't actually exist from the qt4-doc package description
* debian/control: made libqt4-gui replace libqt4-core (<< 4.0.1-3), for the plugins move (Closes: #336492)
* debian/control: changed qt4-designer's section to "devel"
* Completely disabled SQLite support since it's too fubar in this version to be usable. The build fails with SQLite2 support, and SQLite3 is only supported by linking staticly with a version distributed in the Qt source. Meh.
* Renamed libqt4-designer to qt4-designer, merged in the designer binary from qt4-dev-tools, and added a dependency on libqt4-dev (Closes: #330094)
* debian/control: upgrade sqlite build-dependency to libsqlite3-dev, which also fixes SQLite support (Closes: #330976) * debian/control: added dependencies on libsqlite3-dev in appropriate packages
* debian/control: replaced obsolete xlibs-dev dependency with the required split packages (Closes: #329302)
* debian/control: Upgraded libqt4-dev's dependencies on the modules libqt4-sql and libqt4-qt3support from suggests to depends, and added libpq-dev and libmysqlclient14-dev | libmysqlclient-dev as dependencies. These dependencies are apparently required to make building pkg-config-using packages happy. (Closes: #327618) * debian/control: corrected libqt4-sql to suggest libmysqlclient14-dev, not libmysqlclient12-dev which is deprecated
* debian/patches/11_launch_assistant-qt4: new patch that modifies the QAssistantClient class to launch Qt Assistant as "assistant-qt4" to cope with the alternatives system (Closes: #327294)
* Increased the conflicting Qt3 package versions to <= 3.3.4-7, since the Qt3 packages still don't use the alternatives system as needed to coexist with Qt4.
* Build-depend on libmysqlclient14-dev since libmysqlclient12-dev is scheduled to be removed
* debian/control: made qt4-dev-tools recommend qt4-doc, since assisant needs it to be useful (Closes: #323251)
releasing version 4.0.0-3
* debian/control: changed the xlibs-pic dependency to xlibs-static-pic for the X.org transition (Closes: #319586)
* libqt4-dev: added /usr/bin/uic3 (Closes: #318451) * Transition to the new X.org packages: + (Build-)depend on libglu1-xorg-dev instead of xlibmesa-gl-dev + (Build-)depend on libxinerama-dev (Closes: #318682)
Made libqt4-sql suggest "libpq-dev, libmysqlclient12-dev | libmysqlclient-dev" and added a note in the package description about those headers being required for development.
importing initial qt4 packaging
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|