Parent Directory | Revision Log
* debian/control: removed dependencies on xlibs-static-dev and * debian/control: changed x-dev dependencies to x11proto-core-dev, for modular X transition (Closes: #362053)
* New upstream release * debian/rules: removed dependencies on xlibs-static-dev and xlibs-static-pic to transition to building against modular X (Closes: #362262)
added a bunch of upstream bug closures
- debian/patches/15_alpha_ftbfs_fix.dpatch: removed, integrated upstream
* New upstream release
* debian/libqt4-gui.install: added libqmng.so and libqgif.so plugins (Closes: #354266)
* debian/libqt4-dev.links: added a symlink /usr/share/qt4/bin/rcc to /usr/bin/rcc (Closes: #349438)
* debian/control: updated libqt4-debug-dev priority to match that of the override file
releasing version 4.1.0-3
* debian/patches/12_mips_atomic_ops.dpatch: applied fixes from Isaac Clerencia <email@example.com>, as the last patch was not good enough to fix the FTBFS bug (Closes: #335831)
* Added gif support (Closes: #348092)
* Moved *_debug.prl and *_debug.la support files to the libqt4-debug-dev package * Updated to debhelper v5 compatibility * debian/qt4-dev-tools.install: removed the /usr/share/qt4/templates entry, which no longer contains anything
releasing version 4.1.0-2
the last version. Also removed some unneeded dependencies. * debian/patches/10_qmake_for_debian: renamed from 10_qmake_use_qt4_tools, and updated to remove the "link_prl" from the default qmake CONFIG line. This disables the recursive linkage against all indirectly-used libraries. (Closes: #343190) - Fixes qmake problem with including bad build path (Closes: #327359)
* debian/patches/15_alpha_ftbfs_fix.dpatch: new patch to rename q_atomic_test_and_set_release_ptr to q_atomic_test_and_set_ptr, as suggested by Isaac Clerencia <firstname.lastname@example.org>, to fix a FTBFS on alpha. (Closes: #347353)
added bug numbers
* Re-enabled sqlite3 support. It's still statically linked, however, but that'll have to do because I really don't want to futz with the build system. (Closes: #330976) * Enabled sqlite2 support
* debian/control: added explicit dependencies for libqt4-dev on the Source-Version packages libqt4-core, libqt4-gui, libqt4-sql, and libqt4-qt3support. These dependencies were accidentally dropped in the last version. * Split the *_debug.so symlinks out of libqt4-dev and into a separate libqt4-debug-dev package. Made the libqt4-debug-dev package depend on the Source-Version of libqt4-debug. This way, the symlinks won't be dangling if libqt4-debug isn't installed and prevents failed linking due to version mismatches. (Closes: #346603, #346605)
* debian/control: build against libmysqlclient15, and updated all dependencies to libmysqlclient15-dev (Closes: #346586)
* debian/patches/13_arm_ftbfs_fixes.dpatch: renamed, added a fix for the new build failure due to a poorly defined qreal
* debian/patches/12_mips_atomic_ops.dpatch: Updated patch to account for 2 new functions, q_atomic_test_and_set_acquire_int and q_atomic_test_and_set_release_int, that were added in this release. This should again fix the build failures on mips.
releasing version 4.1.0-1
* debian/rules: improved/cleaned up the clean target
added missing qt4-qtconfig.install
- Fixes missing QBitArray operators (Closes: #341658) * Added the new QTestLib unit testing framework to the libqt4-core package * Added the new QtSvg module to the libqt4-gui package * Split the qtconfig tool out of libqt4-gui and into a separate qt4-qtconfig package, due to its linkage against libqt4-qt3support and hence ridiculous dependency chain.
* New upstream release
* debian/patches/14_kfreebsd_build_fix.dpatch: new patch from Petr Salinger to fix FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD (Closes: #343191)
* debian/patches/13_arm_gcc4.dpatch: new patch from Jeremy Laine to fix FTBFS on arm (Closes: #343176)
* Added a target to automatically install lintian overrides, stolen from debian-qt-kde.mk * Added a bunch of lintian overrides for stuff that should be ignored
releasing version 4.0.1-5
* Removed the menu entry for designer-qt4 from qt4-dev-tools.menu, and added it to a new qt4-designer.menu * Added a tarball of the examples to qt4-doc (Closes: #336832)
* debian/rules: remove all *.so files under examples/tools/plugandpaint/plugins/ in the clean target (Closes: #339674)
* debian/control: removed the mention of a qt4-examples package that doesn't actually exist from the qt4-doc package description
* debian/control: made libqt4-gui replace libqt4-core (<< 4.0.1-3), for the plugins move (Closes: #336492)
releasing version 4.0.1-4
* Added a patch from Thiemo Seufer to fix the FTBFS on mips/mipsel (Closes: #335831)
* debian/control: changed qt4-designer's section to "devel"
* Moved the plugins installed in libqt4-core to libqt4-gui, since they link against the GUI library. Otherwise a circular libqt4-core <-> libqt4-gui dependency results.
* Completely disabled SQLite support since it's too fubar in this version to be usable. The build fails with SQLite2 support, and SQLite3 is only supported by linking staticly with a version distributed in the Qt source. Meh.
* Renamed libqt4-designer to qt4-designer, merged in the designer binary from qt4-dev-tools, and added a dependency on libqt4-dev (Closes: #330094)
* debian/control: upgrade sqlite build-dependency to libsqlite3-dev, which also fixes SQLite support (Closes: #330976) * debian/control: added dependencies on libsqlite3-dev in appropriate packages
* debian/control: replaced obsolete xlibs-dev dependency with the required split packages (Closes: #329302)
added bug no. to be closed
* debian/libqt4-core.install: only install the non-debug codecs, since the debug ones pull in a gratuitous dependency on libqt4-debug * debian/libqt4-debug.install: install the debug codecs here instead
releasing version 4.0.1-2
* debian/libqt4-debug.install: removed the libqt3supportwidgets_debug.so designer plugin, since for some reason having this installed breaks designer (Closes: #325782)
* debian/copyright: updated FSF snailmail address
* debian/control: Upgraded libqt4-dev's dependencies on the modules libqt4-sql and libqt4-qt3support from suggests to depends, and added libpq-dev and libmysqlclient14-dev | libmysqlclient-dev as dependencies. These dependencies are apparently required to make building pkg-config-using packages happy. (Closes: #327618) * debian/control: corrected libqt4-sql to suggest libmysqlclient14-dev, not libmysqlclient12-dev which is deprecated
* debian/patches/11_launch_assistant-qt4: new patch that modifies the QAssistantClient class to launch Qt Assistant as "assistant-qt4" to cope with the alternatives system (Closes: #327294)
* debian/libqt4-core.install: added /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/codecs
* Increased the conflicting Qt3 package versions to <= 3.3.4-7, since the Qt3 packages still don't use the alternatives system as needed to coexist with Qt4.
* debian/patches/10_qmake_use_qt4_tools.dpatch: new patch that modifies qmake.conf so that qmake generates Makefiles that use the -qt4 tools. This way, it can cope with systems that have alternatives set to use the -qt3 versions.
releasing version 4.0.1-1
* debian/libqt4-dev.install: work around TT's broken "install" target in this release so that the pkgconfig files are installed in /usr/lib/pkgconfig instead of directly in /usr/lib. Grrrr.
* Build-depend on libmysqlclient14-dev since libmysqlclient12-dev is scheduled to be removed
* Removed the FAQ from qt4-doc.docs, since it's no longer included in 4.0.1, and was useless anyway
* New upstream release * Install changes-4.0.1 as upstream changelog
* debian/control: made qt4-dev-tools recommend qt4-doc, since assisant needs it to be useful (Closes: #323251)
* debian/manpages/assistant-qt4.1: new manpage written from scratch based on the output of "assistant -help" * debian/manpages/designer-qt4.1, debian/manpages/linguist-qt4.1: manpages stolen from the Qt3 packages and trivially adapted for Qt4 (Closes: #322403) * debian/manpages/moc-qt4.1: escape some '-' characters * debian/qt4-dev-tools.manpages: install the new assistant-qt4.1, designer-qt4.1, and linguist-qt4.1 manpages
releasing version 4.0.0-3
* Added manpages for lrelease, lupdate, moc, qtconfig, and uic, stolen from the Qt3 upstream tarball, and wrote a manpage for qmake from scratch. Since now manpages are included for all executables using the alternatives, the symlinks to them no longer dangle. (Closes: #319456)
* debian/control: changed the xlibs-pic dependency to xlibs-static-pic for the X.org transition (Closes: #319586)
signed out changelog for release
* libqt4-dev: added /usr/bin/uic3 (Closes: #318451) * Transition to the new X.org packages: + (Build-)depend on libglu1-xorg-dev instead of xlibmesa-gl-dev + (Build-)depend on libxinerama-dev (Closes: #318682)
importing initial qt4 packaging
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|