Parent Directory | Revision Log
Add patch to make konsole work on kfreebsd
* Add patch from upstream to fix handling of deletion in khtml. * Add patch from upstream to fix a threading issue in klocale.
I added po-debconf and first german translation, modified kdelibs5.templates for better display in debconf and added patch 26_fixmanpage.diff.
* Remove 01_r1012564.diff patch, merged upstream. * Refresh patches.
r1012564 patch pushed by dfaure
Prepare kdelibs/kdepimlibs/kdebase-runtime 4.2.3 Update changelog. Refresh patches.
Add patch to not let plasma popup appear over screensaver.
Do not export QtUiTools symbols in libplasma.so.3 (25_ld_exclude_libs_qtuitools.diff). Remove them from libplasma3.symbols.in. Should fix FTBFS on alpha.
Add patch from suse to detect Qt 4.5 at runtime and initialize locale by dynamically loading the qt_locale_initialized symbol exported by Qt 4.5. This fixes the kcmdlineargs locale bug when kdelibs is built with Qt 4.4 and used with 4.5.
+++ Changes by Sune Vuorela: * Add aggressive conflicts to prevent mix and match. * Remove ban of upload of 3rd party apps. * Bump runtime versions. * Bump requirements of pkg-kde-tools to require the .kde edition. * Temporarily add a versioned dependency on pkg-kde-tools on kdelibs5-dev to be absolutely sure not having any accidents.
kdelibs 4.2.2 r0
Prepare for upload to unstable and ban unstable uploads of 3rd party packages (debian/ban-unstable-uploads & 24_ban_unstable_uploads.diff).
Use dh_bugfiles from debhelper 7.2.3 where applicable
Add 01_kcmdlineargs_decoding_svn934640.diff patch from upstream to fix kcmdlineargs input decoding with Qt 4.5. (Closes: #518062)
Vcs fields update and some post 4.2.0 snapshot packaging
stuff moved from kde4.2 to trunk, finally
+++ Changes by Sune Vuorela: * Add patches from upstream for some stability fixed: 01_r917170_kio_update_on_break.diff 01_r918403_klauncher_hang.diff 01_r918654_klauncher_unique_app.diff 01_r918838_kded_desktop_file_watch.diff Thanks to David Faure for pushing them.
Get kdelibs up-to-date with 4.2.0 tag
* Steal r917133 (as 00_917133_qreal_portability_fix.diff) from upstream svn to fix FTBFS on armel. * Deprecate external Qt symbols in libplasma3 symbols template (Closes: #513133).
Try to use common cmake config dir
try to use plain upstream kdepimlibs cmake stuff
New snapshot, update not-installed, refresh patches
new snaphost, kdepimlibs mess
new kdelibs snapshot, some changes
New snapshot, some fixes
Initial kdelibs 4.1.73+svn packaging.
Create a branch for KDE 4.2 packaging
+++ Changes by Sune Vuorela: * Add patch for http cache cleaner to keep the cache revision in sync.
first cycle; refresh and remove patches
Fix kdedglobalaccel crashes. Add patch 02.
revert previous commit, sorry!
* New upstream release +++ Changes by Sune Vuorela: * Update patches. - remove 01_r840377_840379_unload_on_close.diff from upstream - remove 02_41branch_link_interface_libraries.diff - remove 99_conservative_link_interface_libraries.diff, no need to be more conservative than upstream.
Update kross to version 11 (r838337). Fix build of latest kdevplatform and kdevelop4 (Closes: #491272).
+++ Changes by Modestas Vainius: * Add 01_r840377_840379_unload_on_close.diff patch. Fixes a nasty bug which makes some KDE4 apps stay in memory when closed resulting into excessive memory usage after some time. * Readd usr/share/man/man1/kdecmake.1 kdelibs5-dev. * Build depend on cmake >= 2.6. * Update automoc build-dependency. * Replace unofficial 90 patch with the one taken from KDE 4.1 branch. (02_41branch_link_interface_libraries.diff). It is the version "supported" by upstream with some extra features. It does not seem to be much different from the previous 90_ patch. * Add 99_conservative_link_interface_libraries.diff which *adds* some more LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES to reduce linking failures of third party applications. This patch surely does not break anything, it only adds more libraries which are eliminated by --as-needed in Debian packaging. However, it might help to link a random KDE4 3rd party application against our kde4libs.
patch merged upstream
remove patch merged upstream
Remove deprecate applnk patch. It is already deprecated, no need for the patch. It only removes legacy handling.
+++ Changes by Sune Vuorela: * Yay. Now. Debian. menu. items. in. debian. menu. instead. of. in. Lost. &. Found.
after 5h, some PEBUAK, half a pizza, one apple and discover my HD does not like the high temperatures either, this works.
* Update 98_link_interface_libraries.diff (coming soon) * Remove patches 97_use_imported_targets_with_cmake26.diff and 99_more_implicit_link_libs.diff * Add 90_reduce_linking.diff by A. Neundorf. No patches were harmed during the making of this commit.
another day, another snapshot: 819974 Remove patches, merged upstream: - 10_kdehome_kde4.diff - 21_kstandarddirs_prefer_kde4apps.diff
and split out the additional /etc/kde4 addition in a seperate thing
Tons of phonon stuff have been removed? Is it comming back?
kdelibs 4.0.80 beta1
Upload to experimental.
* Add 01_use_inotify_as_kdirwatch_backend_r805437 patch: Make inotify the default backend of KDirWatch. At about that time kded4 started flaking out because it got stuck in libfam. This is a workaround until FAM backend is fixed.
* Add 20 patch to use DejaVu font as default font. * Refresh patches. * Add thumb_frame.png file.
Enable ACL support. Fix link breakage. 99 patch disabled. Reenable for upload.
My changes. Ready for experimental
* New snapshot. * --as-needed is an ultimate solution for excess linkage in KDE.
* Reorder some statements in FindKDE4Internal.cmake (cmake 2.4 check) * Make X11 optional in FindQt4
* 97_ patch split, add back support for cmake 2.4 (using the old way) * More tweaks
Add 18_ to fix upstream issue with policy setting. Builds of other packages should no longer fail due CMP0000 policy enforcement.
Commiting my kdelibs excess linkage work. kdelibs itself compiles with these changes however I have not tested compilation against it yet. * LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES is probably incomplete and needs more tweaking.
* Sorted *.install files * Remove patch, added a useless (in its current state) patch * Tested with later kde trunk revision * A few *.installgen files
kde4libs 4.0.2, removing patches that are now included by upstream
+ 02_re-register_global_shortcuts_r769363: Re-register global shortcuts if kded4 is restarted.
quilt refresh + rename patch to use branch pull style.
* Update installed files. * Drop no more needed patch 16_arm_fixes.diff. Add manpages to not-installed (they are gzipped via kdelibs5-data.manpages)
One cherry pick that did not make into 4.0.1.
Drop these two patches, since they're part of 4.0.1. Bump version number in the changelog as well.
Amend r763245_ktreewidgetsearchlinewidget_delayed_createWidgets with r763431.
Cherry pick a couple patches from /branches/KDE/4.0.
Add patch to fix make it build in arm and hopefully armel. Fix some annoying: no final newline
a better name for the patch
The "You should update kdelibs5-dev before you do anything else" commit. Wait -- the one before this one was it to be exactly. * Add patch to build no special debug code, but release code, and remove all hardcoded optimization and debug compiler flags. Use $(CXXFLAGS) and $(CFLAGS) instead.
add two patches for disabling debug output by default. this way only important stuff ends in the konsole. when needed the debug areas can be selectively enabled with kdebugdialog. if anyone has problems with these patches please tell me.
* Update installed files.
* Add patch to hardcode /dev/ptmx as ptm device to work around broken build environments.
* commit patches
* Remove 11_applications_menu patch. Welcome to applications menu in kickoff.
* Update changelogs for KDE4 beta 4. * Remove branch pulls.
* Pull SVN branch to r729265.
* svn branch pull to r726725
* Remove qt4-designer-kde4-plugins package. No need to have an extra package as qt4 designer plugins are higky dependent on kdelibs5 and development. * Add qt4_designer_plugins_path patch to fix plugins installation path. * Re-order patches.
* Remove renaming binaries stuff.
* Replace renaming stuff by a patch.
* Add patch 04_libkdeprint_management_soname.diff to avoid same soname name than in current KDE version.
* Add strigi-O.5.5 support
* Revert kdehome kde4 patch. * Add applications.menu patch. Append kde4. * Update *.install files. Set DATA_INSTALL_DIR to /usr/share/kde4/apps.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|