Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
tagging kdebase-workspace 4.0.84-1
* Update patch 97: kfontinst links against QtXml. * Update installed files. * Bump libplasma1 version.
remove unneeded files and update libplasma*. that's all i need for kdepim. list-missing finds about 30 files whith no home right now
thanks dato! but i bet microsoft want's the money back now.
so kwin will be kde-windows-manager. i hope we all agree with this solution.
* Rename kwin to kwin-kde4 and split off libkwineffects1 and libkdecorations4 (Closes: #463924) * Remove unneeded dependency of kdebase-workspace-dev on kdm.
update -workspace for 4.0.1 moved some files from kdebase-workspace-data into other packages. i guess there are mor problematic files.
order install files
kdebase-workspace 4.0.0 * Update *.install files. * Bump build-depends to >=4.0.0-1. * Remove patch 15_fix_kdm_crash no needed now.
kdebase-workspace Svn snapshot of revision 753247.
* Upgrade everything but kdm to r739381. * build depend on sharutils for uudecoding the new images.
add missing file
beta5 here we come * update patches * split out libplasma * update install files
* Move kwin effect builtins in kwin package.
* Update kdebase-workspace installed files.
* Bump kdepimlibs5-dev build dependency version. * Add libstrigiqtdbusclient-dev build dependency version. * Remove 14_find_opengl patch. Merged upstream. * Update installed files.
* Add *videorecord* to kwin package.
update *.install files after branch pull
move usr/lib/libkdecorations.so.4 in kwin
some more updates for latest svn - *.install files are not finished yet. I didn't completely lost hope to have a tagged kde beta3 tomorrow (yet)
kdebase-workspace initial import.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|