Parent Directory | Revision Log
Whooops, wrong package name: s/mlt-dbg/libmlt-dbg/
* Build libmlt-dbg, which contains the debugging symbols.
- Add 01_fix_man_whatis.diff which fixes the whatis entry. * Extend a little bit the long-description of melt. Fixes lintian warning extended-description-is-probably-too-short
* Drop versioned build dependency on ffmpeg.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.2 (no changes needed).
* Add libmlt-data as dependency for melt, it can not play movies without the profiles.
* Add frei0r-plugins-dev as build-dependency, so that the frei0r plugin can be built.
bad bad fabo ;) but modax is here to kick lazyness :D
Cleanup mlt before uploading (the package should be ready): * re-add patches and add comments: - 01_remove_ldconfig - 02_update_have_mmx * re-words the changelog * do not install TODO
do not conflicts/replaces libmlt++1 we want a smooth transition, libmlt++1/libmlt++2 can coexist
bump compat/debhelper to 7
Revert my last commit. limlt++2 does not provide e.g. libmlt++1, because it is a different SONAME.
Add missing provides for the limlt++2 package.
A begin of the package overwork, here are some of the changes: * New upstream release. - inigo has been renamed to melt. - mlt++ is not anymore a separate source package, also build and install mlt++ in mlt. - Bump libmlt++ SONAME to 2. - miracle, westley and valerie have gone. - mlt-config is deprecated. - Drop 02_update_have_mmx, 04_update_install_target, 05_update_docs, 06_disable_example and 08_add_missing_ldlags patches. * Add missing descriptions to the patches. Fixes lintian warning quilt-patch-missing-description. Thanks lintian. It is at all not completed, but building and a bit working ;-)
* Change my email address.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.1 (no changes needed).
* Fix binary-control-field-duplicates-source. Thanks lintian.
* Remove some useless newlines at EOF.
* Recommend from libmlt1 on libmlt-data, because some apps also need the mlt profiles.
* New upstream release. * Refresh patches. * Remove 11_add_sox_14.2.0_support.diff patch. Merged upstream. * Update debian/control: - Add version dependency to ffmpeg. We need version 0.svn20081115 from Debian experimental. * Update debian/rules: - Enable motion estimation, MMX and SSE on amd64 architecture.
* Move current debian dir to trunk.
* Add mlt and mlt++ packages in krap. They are needed by kdenlive.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|