Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
* Conflicts: libkexiv2-0 - needed to ensure kipi-plugins et al are correct
* New Upstream Release * Patches deleted as encorporated upstream: - debian/patches/10-gcc43-fix.diff - debian/patches/11-add-service-menu-translations.diff - debian/patches/12-kdesvn-r649833-fix-tile-cache.diff * Conflicts:/Replaces: digikamimageplugins - upstream has merged * TODO: digikam needs to conflict with kipi-plugins built with incompatable version of libkexiv2
* Build-Depends: libjasper-dev - Uninstallable on amd64 - libjasper (Closes: #423086) * lintian cleanup: possible-missing-colon-in-closes o Closes: #349450: Rotation and Resaving --> Loss of EXIF info o Closes: #348887: Hash marks ('#') in album names cause download
digikam: * debian/control: Fix XS-Vcs-*. Packaging moved from branches/experimental to trunk/
digikam: * Depend on kdebase-kio-plugins. The pkg contains kio_trash and makes 'Move to Trash' working for e.g. Gnome sessions. Fixes report on digikam-user mailing list and closes malone #75435.
* Build-Depends: libjasper-1.701-dev | libjasper-dev, libpng12-dev | libpng-dev
digikam debian/control: tighten depends on digikam
digikam 0.9.1-rc1: brown paper bag bug :( s/libkexif/libkexiv2/
digikam: * build-dep on libkexif-dev. New requirement with 0.9.1-beta1 * polish changelog a bit
digikam: * recommend a more recent version of digikamimageplugins than digikam conflicts with.
* Showfoto also Conflicts: digikam (<= 2:0.9.0-1)
digikam 0.9 * Bump kipi-plugins conflict to <= 0.1.3~rc0. So libexiv2-0.12 is used for kipi-plugins too. * Merging Kubuntu change: split digikam into digikam and showfoto packages. Thx to Anthony Mercatante <firstname.lastname@example.org>
digikam 0.9: * remove runtime dependency on libgpthoto2-2-dev. No longer necessary. Works in kubuntu now without -dev again. So should in debian too. Let's test.
digikam 0.9: * Point XS-Vcs-* headers to branches/experimental until 0.9 is moved to sid post etch release.
digikam 0.9: * libdigikam0 and libdigikam-dev existed only for a very short period and are not part of any distro release. Remove conflicts and replaces with these pkgs.
Releasing to experimental
digikam: * debian/control: bump conflict with digikamimageplugins to << 0.9.0~rc2 because that build against libexiv2-0.10 not 0.12. * didn't take the pending epoch change into account for now
Move 0.9.0-rc to experimental
digikam: * NOT YET RELEASED (even not upstream too ;) * !! exiv2 0.12 is required by configure but not in debian yet :( :( !! * new upstream release [ Achim Bohnet ] * remove patches, no included in upstream tarball: + 10_kdesvn_606804_dcraw-return-code.diff + 11_kdesvn_606805_file-extention-parsing.diff + 12_kde_606923_fix_huge_memory_leak.diff * bump build-dep on exiv2 to >=0.12
digikam: debian/control: + change XS-X-Vcs-Svn -> XS-Vcs-Svn + add XS-Vcs-Browser header field, pointing to an http:// -browsable URL
* Conflicts: digikamimageplugins (<< 0.9.0~rc1)
digikam: * Bump standards-version to 3.7.2. No changes necessary. * control: add XS-X-Vcs-Svn: header field pointing to pkg repository locacation
digikam: prepare for new rc1 upstream release. * change version build-dep on libexiv2-dev >= from 0.11 to 0.9.1 Gilles actually test it again. * removed patches/va_list.patch. No longer necesssary * removed patches/11_only_-lqt-mt.diff: autoconf 2.60 uses a totally different method to substitute vars. * Bit TODO cleanup, update
digikam: %$@^ looks like the digikam 0.9.0 rc1 tarballs I just build need exiv2 0.11, that is not yet in the archive :( Hopefully Gilles proves me wrong tomorrow.
* Re-Add Build-Depends: libgphoto2-2-dev - libgphoto2-2-dev needed (Closes: #396249) * Ack fixes from experimental - Digikam doesn't save modified Tiff images (Closes: #375982) - "Toggle Full Screen" should be in the View menu (Closes: #378477) - Crashes on assigning icon to tag (Closes: #393505) - I would like to have AND between tags and not OR. (Closes: #329014)
* new upstream release * Fixes: Crashes on assigning icon to tag (Closes: #393505)
digikam: o prepare for upcoming beta3 release o remove dcraw dependency. beta3 includes it's own version
* New Upstream Release
* Add Build-Depends: libltdl3-dev - FTBFS: grep: /usr/lib/libltdl.la: No such file or directory (Closes: #379501)
* Recommends: digikamimageplugins (>> 0.9) * Upload to experimental this time :-(
* Add Build-Depends: libexiv2-dev, liblcms1-dev * Remove Build-Depends: libimlib2-dev, libkexif1-dev
digikam: not done yet. * new upstream release * adapt debian/patches/11_only_-lqt-mt.diff to apply cleanly * debian/rules: - remove applnk/ workaround: digikam.desktop is now properly installed in applications/kde/ - remove x-raw.desktop removal. No longer delivered by upstream * debian/control: x-raw.desktop is in kdelibs >= 4:3.5.1-3 so add a versioned depend on it.
* Build-Depends: libgphoto2-2-dev - Fixes: camera interface breaks with libgphoto 2.2.0 (Closes: #374460)
digikam: * Depend on dcraw instead of only recommend it. Next digikam version will actually check dcraw existance on startup, due to extented RAW support
digikam: * fix typo in long description. (Closes: #363256)
digikam: Oh, uh! dcraw is not recommended? Fixed!
digikam: * Remove version from build-dep on libkexif and libkipi. Lastest libkexif and libkipi don't refer to libXft.la anymore.
* Add versioned build depends for libkexif & libkipi to remove dependancy on missing libXft.la - digikam - FTBFS: libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libXft.la' is not a valid libtool archive (Closes: #350873)
updates for the 0.8-beta2 -> 0.8-rc: * NOT RELEASED YET: TODO: + check if bugs are closed by this release + pbuilder run (argl. no base.tar and only isdn) * new upstream release * mention new 0.8 features tagging and searching in long description * remove 01_fix_keyboardfocus_in_albumview.diff, fixed upstream * remove build-dep on libgdbm-dev: No longer needed in 0.8 * remove the empty apidocs dirtree from /usr/share/doc/kde
o Move depends libsqlite3-dev from digikam to build-deps of digikamimageplugins. libsqlite3-dev is only needed during build on runtime. o s/>/>=/ in versioned depends (> is deprecated)
* Missing Depends on libsqlite3-dev (Closes: #332827)
digikam 0.8 beta2: o first go to pkg o add TODO-before-release items to changelog
* Recommends: kdeprint, konqueror
* Now that the pkgs are build on all archs, fix build dependencies + kdelibs4-dev: remove version + libkexif1-dev (>= 0.2-1), libkipi0-dev (>= 0.1-1): (re)set versions to last API change. (Helps backporting.)
change to Maintainer: Debian KDE Extras Team <email@example.com>
* Beta packages to experimental * Backout Package split: libdigikam-dev & libdigikam0 (See #324592) * Add Depends: to libdigikam0 package as requested by NEW * Split off Package: libdigikam-dev & libdigikam0 - Libraries should be split in a lib and -dev package. (Closes: #324592) * fix lintian old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file * Add Recommends: kdebase
Use = in Conflicts: Replaces: headers
Better cdbs implementation
* Add Package: libdigikam-dev & libdigikam0
* Build-Depends: automake1.9
* Build-Depends: libkexif1-dev (>= 0.2.1-5)
* C++ transition package * libkexif1-dev (>= 0.2.1-3), libkipi0-dev (>= 0.1.1-3), kdelibs4-dev (>= 4:3.4.2-1)
o Merge my local kubuntu fixes. o add patches/00_showfoto_enable-final-fix.diff to svn
bump standards-version to 3.6.2. The pkgs don't use internal executables, standard KDE docs as is can't be viewed from doc-base and they aren't a webserver.
o fix build-dep: o add kdelibs epoche o require only kdelibs 3.3. No need to bump version due to c++ trans.
Adapt pkging to upstream split of code and doc into their own tarballs
first round in pkging 0.7.3
control: update homepage URL to www.digikam.org
* fix grammar of long description. close bug * '+++ Changes by' in changelog
Re arrange directory levels
Load newtrunk into kde-extras/trunk/digikam/digikam/trunk.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|