Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
add a kjscmdconflict
* Depend on up to date libsoprano. * Update *.install files. And now please tag beta 3 ;-)
updated patches and dots in the changelog
* Rename debian/no-install.txt to debian/not-installed and reformat it for being usable with "debian/rules list-missing"
Updated for building current svn. * Update *.install files * Install man pages I raised the version number to 4:3.94.0-1 - I hope this is ok, but we beta3 is near and we don't have a release before. Otherwise please revert. I'm installing three man pages, but I don't know, if they are installed into the correct packages - please check. /usr/share/man/man1/checkXML.1 is not installed yet - checkXML isn't referenced anywhere. What is ist for? Renamed no-install.txt to not-installed.txt to be consistent with the changelog
Add kdelibs5 dependency on shared-mime-info
* Update not-installed.list
There is not longer non free stuff.
Update *.install files. usr/share/icons/oxygen/ has been removed from this tarball.
kdelibs beta2. No changes :)
* Remove qt4-designer-kde4-plugins package. No need to have an extra package as qt4 designer plugins are higky dependent on kdelibs5 and development. * Add qt4_designer_plugins_path patch to fix plugins installation path. * Re-order patches.
* Move binaries to kdelibs5-dev: * checkXML, kconfig_compiler, ksvgtopng, kunittestmodrunner, makekdewidgets, preparetips. * Add kdelibs5-dev conflicts against kdelibs4-dev.
* Remove renaming binaries stuff.
Build-Depend only on libungif4-dev
* bettet 05_append_4.diff patch.
i missed kdelibs -2 tag ...
* Replace renaming stuff by a patch.
* Rename kunittestmodrunner, makekdewidgets, preparetips, kconfig_compiler, ksvgtopng ending in 4 to avoid conflicts with the current versions. And some little changes more.
* Add patch 04_libkdeprint_management_soname.diff to avoid same soname name than in current KDE version.
* No shipping emoticons images to avoid conflicts with current kdebase-data (KDE3). See list in no-install.list.
* Add strigi-O.5.5 support
* Update changelog.
update changelog and remove copyright.old
* patch kdebase for kdehome instead of hardcoding in kdelibs.
the epoch is back
this is a new source package, needed if we want kdelibs 3 and kde4libs co-installable.
More changes forf kde4libs, the only big task remaining is the copyright file.
New alpha. Build-Depends -> Depends.
update to newer snapshot
We're uploading to "alioth". We'll have to merge this changelog with the old one when we upload kde4 to unstable... some day
initial commit. Very long todo. There is a huge list of files not yet plased in any of the binary packages. Is the binary packages correct? control file need descriptions copyright and other basic stuff. like preserve changelog
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|