Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
* Depend on epoched version of kdepimlibs5-dev and kdelibs5-dev.
* Depend on epoched version of kdepimlibs5-dev.
* Add dbus-x11 dependency to kdebase-workspace-bin. We need dbus-launch.
* Upgrade everything but kdm to r739381. * build depend on sharutils for uudecoding the new images.
Split out libplasma-dev.
some extra stuff
d o t s
beta5 here we come * update patches * split out libplasma * update install files
* Bump kdepimlibs5-dev build dependency version. * Add libstrigiqtdbusclient-dev build dependency version. * Remove 14_find_opengl patch. Merged upstream. * Update installed files.
* Add libxcomposite-dev, libxdamage-dev, libxfixes-dev, libxrandr-dev and libxrender-dev build dependencies. Enable kwin compositing support.
* Make kdebase-workspace-data arch all.
* Add 14_find_opengl patch. Thanks to Pino Toscano.
* Remove *mesa* b-d.
* Revert libxkbfile-dev b-d.
* Update build dependencies: * Add libglu1-mesa-dev, libsensors-dev, libusb-dev, libxklavier11-dev, libxxf86misc-dev and mesa-common-dev. * Remove libxkbfile-dev.
* Add kdebase-workspace-data build dependency to kdebase-workspace-bin. * Sync kdebase-workspace-dev to kdebase-workspace b-d.
* Update *.install files. * Kwin replaces kdebase-workspace-bin << 3.95.0 because of moved /usr/lib/libkdecorations.so.4.
* Build depend on libxkbfile-dev.
* Update changelogs for KDE4 beta 4. * Remove branch pulls.
* Pull SVN branch to r729279.
* Add *videorecord* to kwin package.
Stricter build dependencies after the branch pull. Remove the conflict of kde-icons-oxygen with kdebase-data. It isn't needed and prevents co-installability with KDE3.
* Let kdebase-workspace-dev strictly depend on the same binary version of kdebase-workspace.
* Add libcaptury-dev build dependency.
* Add debug package.
update *.install files after branch pull
* svn branch pull to r726786.
* Cherry pick some patches from upstream which are needed for co-installability of kde4base and kde3libs and a correct search path for kdm. Namely r726655, r725907, r725662, r725652, r725648 and r725642.
* Revert 05_fix_kde_confdir commit. Ossi fixed it in svn rev 726655. It affects kdebase and kdebase-workspace. Proper fix will come with the branch pull for -2.
fix kde confdir path. untested
bah, you already did all the work =)
* Replace kdelibs5-dev build depends by kdepimlibs5-dev. * Replace kdelibs5-dev dependency by kdepimlibs5-dev. * Add libqimageblitz-dev and libstrigiqtdbusclient-dev dependencies to kdebase-workspace.
* Add dependency of kdebase-workspace-dev on kdelibs5-dev.
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome kickooooooooooooooooooooooooff.
* New kdebase-workspace tarball with kickoff is here. Remove workaround.
* Add libstrigiqtdbusclient-dev as build dependency (needed for kickoff).
some more updates for latest svn - *.install files are not finished yet. I didn't completely lost hope to have a tagged kde beta3 tomorrow (yet)
dots in the changelog :)
copied maintainer scripts and two manpages from kde3 konsole manpage and maybe others need some love, because of changed options
Add conflict of kdm with desktop-base << 4.0.4 because of missing KdmGreeterTheme.desktop
port futher kdm stuff from KDE3
Move kde.desktop into kdebase-workspace-data and install it in /usr/share/xsessions
Port Debian specific settings and patches for kdm from KDE3 Someone should review this if possible. Especially the patch 03_genkdmconf.diff - I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing here. To be honest I don't know what this patch is for. Known issues: - postinst and friends are missing. don't know if they can be just copied... - if you select the kdm session a failsafe session is started - no idea why
My first commit - let's see if it works :-) - Remove some Oxygen icons from ksysguard which are already shipped by kdebase-data
* Merge: kicker, kmenuedit, kpager, ksplash and ktip. * Fix kdebase-workspace deps.
add legend on copyright. Add kicker.
kdebase-workspace initial import.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|