Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
newer strigi here too
Bump KDE build dependencies to 4.1.96 or later.
New snapshot. Install kpilot documentation.
New kdepim snaphost
new kdepim snapshot
Commiting leftover changes
kdepim snapshot. package split, saner interdependencies (libs only)
Create a branch for KDE 4.2 packaging
Add patch to avoid imap duplication. Pushed out to kde-packagers
* Shuffle around akonadi-files as pr upstream instructions - akonadiconsole currently put in kmail - but that should maybe be revisited.
* New upstream - bump b-d - refresh patches
files on kdepim 4.2.1
disable kitchensync for now, ship empty package. maybe we want it back in 4.2.
Add patch to at least build against latest opensync. Functionality of Kitchensync is not guaranteed anymore.
* Change shlibs to enforce a strict dependency on the libraries which are shipped with kdepim (Closes: #498371).
opensync dev package name change and soname bump.
there was a new tarball, don't introduce as patches. else, release time
* New upstream release * Add patches to fix upstream build system. Also committed upstream. Maybe there comes new tarballs. * File in libkholidays renamed * groupwarewizard is problematic. we probably need to go thru NEW, so hold on a bit.
kdepim 4 update for libopensyc fun:wq
Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0 (no changes needed). Replace libopensync1exp3-dev build dependency by libopensync1exp4-dev. s/experimental/UNRELEASED/g
+++ Changes by Sune Vuorela: * KJots is section utils.
kdepim 4.1 ready
* Update installed files and build depend versions. * Bump shlibs to 4:4.1.0 in debian/rules. * Disable korn that has been removed upstream. * kjots is now a service and it does not shown in the menu anymore.
New patch to remove kjotspart from kde menu
kdepim rc1 upload
Drop usr/share/icons/oxygen/32x32/actions/appointment-new.png from libkdepim4
more on kdepim
* Add 30_debianize_akregator_default.diff to include planet debian and debian times as default in akregator.
new usptream snapshot - adapt controlfile an install files
rename to kdepim, add new file
Some kde4pim fixups.
no recommends on kghostscript.
Use .81 snapshot revision. Update kde4pim installed files.
Update kde4pim to r815101 snapshot. Update installed files.
* kdepim-dbg must replace kdeutils-dbg after the kjots move.
move kontact desktop files around, move libkcal_remote around
Update installed files.
Some changes. They are based on post 4.0.80 snapshot so may not be 100% accurate for 4.0.80. Updates of numerous install files not commited.
Update kontact installed files. Move libkontactprivate.so in not-installed.
Update kmail.install file.
Merge kde4pim 4.0.74-2 and 4.0.80 changelog. Replace kdepim by kde4pim.
Initial changes for pim 4.0.80.
Add section to kmobiletools.
Prepare modules: - kdepim - kdeutils - kdesdk
* Add build dependency on libakonadi-dev and libplasma-dev. * Remove package kdepim-kio-plugins and all the dependencies on it. The residual kio slaves live in libkdepim4 now. * Remove dependencies on kdebase-kio-plugins, this package is KDE 3 only. * Remove conflicts and replaces from pre-etch times. * Remove some useless conflicts and replaces for libraries with a raised soname. * Move kmail and korganizer kontact plugins into the kontact package. thanks to sune for hints and tips. kdepim isn't really finished, butmy bed is waiting. copyright is completely missing, the large akonadi package needs some love, and maybe other things are completely b0rked...
and for sure we have a patch 97 here
update installed files. we need to decide now what we do with the akonadi stuff and which library packages we want to ship
some love for kdepim. all files apart from a usr/lib/libtestlib.so have a home now. the latter ist installed by kpilot. u guess by accident, have to check this. development packages are gone as proposed by upstream, we can still re-add them if needed.
update installed files for kdepim. take 1.
updating kdepim to 4.1: * Remove no longer need patch 04 to disable sqlplugin for akonadi. * Update build depends lines.
* Ooops, forgot changelog entries for r8818 * Add some periods to changelog entries * Changed some changelog entries to pkg-kde team * Pulled in QCA2 2.0.0-3, not sure why it wasn't here already
svn snapshot of kdepim. not finished at all, but at least compilable
don't install useless symlinks. move ktexteditorkabcbridge plugin into kadressbook.
first real version of kde4pim. there's still a lot of work to be done, but everybody is welcome. new packages don't have a description yet e.g. maybe akonadi should be spilt into several packages -- i don't have the slightest idea ...
Move homepage into control field and a stupid b-d fix
depend on libplasma-dev
build deps for kdepim 3.96.0
kdepim 4, initial import
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|