Patch provided by Joshua Kwan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, doing the following of which
I'm not going to dissict back in per-fix changes:
* Unclutter Debian build system and rework package slightly so that
*debian packages are not needed anymore. The necessary files will be
included in the generated packages. (Closes: #291145, #289245, #284779)
* Add support for Blackdown 1.4.2+01 build. (Closes: #285405)
* Fix support for Sun 1.5.0 amd64 builds due to typo. (Closes: #290879)
* Mozilla browser plugin name changed in 1.4.2 versions. Detect and correct.
* Use DEBFULLNAME, DEBNAME and DEBEMAIL as first-priority defaults for
maintainer name and email, if available. (Closes: #279653)
* Use --block-size=1M instead of -BM. (Closes: #289005, #291161)
* Disable support for Sun JDK 1.3 due to its dependencies on libraries
that are simply not available anymore. (Closes: #272972)
* Fix up short description a little bit.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.6.1 (no changes)
* Be a bit more conservative with the real-root test.
* Remove last j2se-package references.
* Change Suggests on fakeroot to a Depends because it is worthless both
as real root and as a normal user without fakeroot.