Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
* New upstream release. * Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.2: no changes needed.
* New upstream release. * Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.1 (no changes needed). * Fix local Javadoc links: - d/patches/07_javadoc_links.diff: Use locally installed javadoc packages and hyperlink with them. - d/control: Add B-D on default-java-doc and libasm3-java-doc. * d/control: Drop B-D on itself (our new bootstrap infrastructure doesn't need that anymore). * Split packages into : - aspectj: only contains CLI tools. - libaspectj-java: JAR librairies for /usr/share/java. - libaspectj-java-doc: 4 API's Javadoc. - aspectj-doc: Programming Guides and SDK Documentation.
* Upload to unstable (fix FTBFS) * Drop usage of gjdoc (use default-jdk javadoc tool)
* Add Maven support: - debian/control: Build-Depends on maven-repo-helper - debian/rules: Use mh_installpoms and mh_installjar - Remove debian/aspectj.install * debian/README.source: Remove stuff about quilt
* Fix FTBFS (fix ant.lib.path declaration): - New ant_0_8_fix.diff patch (Closes: #571341). * Updated Standards-Version to 3.8.4 (no changes needed). * Use 3.0 (quilt) source format.
[aspectj] * Create a DFSG orig tarballs (see debian/README.source and debian/cvs-get.sh) * debian/watch: mangle debian version to remove "+dfsg" * Complete review of debian/copyright * Use Debhelper >= 7
[aspectj] [ Damien Raude-Morvan ] * Add myself to Uploaders * Updated Standards-Version to 3.8.2: - Describe quilt patch system in README.source - Move "aspectj" package to "java" section * Switch to quilt to manage patches: - Use patchsys-quilt.mk in debian/rules - Build-Depends on quilt - Refresh all patches * Extends bootstrap.xml script: - Rebuild jdtcore-for-aspectj.jar from jdtcore-for-aspectj-src.zip Build-Depends on eclipse-platform - Bootstrap using aspectj itself for modules/lib/aspectj/lib/*.jar Build-Depends on aspectj - Rebuild and overwrite build.jar * New 05_build_classpath patch to build AJDT * Add Build-Depends on libasm3-java, eclipse-platform, gjdoc and lynx-cur
add a README.source file
do not generate the plain upstream changelog
convert changes.html to plain text with lynx when package is built
fix lintian errors and warnings
last bits before an upload
add manpage for ajbrowser
update copyright, fix manpage, add aj(1) and aj5(1)
add a manpage generator script (needs work)
write wrapper scripts for AspectJ programs
enable simple test
rename bootstrap-stamp to stamp-bootstrap, to mimic cdbs
at last repair the build! it turns out the empty files in: org.aspectj/modules/build/products/tools/dist/lib somehow are needed. We this commit, the bootstrapping is reduced to what I have manually compared, i.e.: * bootstrap bcel.jar * bootstrap jrockit.jar (does not use non-free stuff) All other jars from org.aspectj/modules/lib/aspectj/lib are used as-is. They possibly could be recreated (e.g. aspectjrt.jar) but a quick look revealed missing inner classes, so that's probably not worth it.
revert previous commit: we do not try to generate aspectjrt.jar
drop aspectjrt.jar from the .orig.tar.gz; we rebuild it
make patch 04 -p1 compliant. Remove unneed jars. Use *our* bootstrapped jars.
the whole documentation is now correctly generated.
remove useless `-'. My working directory was borked
continue the work on AspectJ. Yet to be done: * fix unchunked doc output path * check pdf * check doc * fix and install wrapper scripts * bootstrap the last jar, aspectjtools.jar
add org.aspectj/ prefix everywhere
doc (html) is now working; test/ removed
rearrange order in rm, drop regexp as it is not needed
fix build.jar lack of .properties. Enhance clean: target
control the whole bootstrapping process from within bootstrap.xml
make it possible to rebuild jrockit.jar from source
make jar_from_src_zip.xml more generic; and plug it with bcel
enable bcel compilation. Needs polishing
drop jdiff, JRockit management api impl jar and build bcel ourselves
remove asm & commons dependencies
we need to patch again :)
remove patches; we don't need them as we use symlinks
transform to cdbs. Put symlinks in place ; they are needed for bootstrapping
import aspectj version 1.1.1-2
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|