Parent Directory | Revision Log
Make tomboy a dependency for gnome, with gnote as an alternative. Closes: #532355.
Make gnome-network-admin only a dependency of gnome, as an alternative to network-manager-gnome.
g-d-e conflicts against gstreamer0.10-gnomevfs since gstreamer will prefer it over gio, which is, well, stupid.
gnome-core-devel depends on rarian-compat since it is needed to build some gnome packages.
Don’t depend on rarian-compat, it’s not needed at all.
Drop libeel, which is going away.
Add libgbf-1-2-dbg to gnome-dbg.
Fix gnome-dbg section.
* Standards version is 3.8.1. * Bump requirements to 2.24.3, except for ekiga, gdm, gnome-session. * Remove gnome-spell requirement now evolution uses libenchant. * Add evolution-rss as a RSS reader alternative. * Drop scrollkeeper alternative, it will be removed soon.
Move experimental meta-gnome2 branch to unstable.
Add gnome-mount to g-d-e.
Add libatk1.0-data to g-a.
Demote bug-buddy depends in gnome-dbg to a suggests; it's fine to use gnome-dbg without bug-buddy, and because bug-buddy recommends gnome-dbg it caused a circular loop which prevented the automatic removal of bug-buddy and gnome-dbg when their rdeps would go away.
Add hamster-applet to g-d-e.
Add gedit-plugins and epiphany-extensions-more.
Introduce a new package, gnome-api-docs, which depends on all available documentation for the platform and desktop, as well as the essential external dependencies.
* Bump dependencies to GNOME 2.24.2 versions, for those that are already packaged. * Add some missing debugging packages. * Introduce empathy in gnome-desktop-environment. * Drop libgnomevfs2-bin, add gvfs-bin instead. * evolution stuff, deskbar, gdm gnome-session and swfdec stuff remain at version 2.22. * Demote gnome-devel dependency on gnome-core-devel to a recommends.
Branch meta-gnome2 to experimental
* gnome-devel: + Demote bluefish to Suggests. Closes: #493615.
Bump ekiga to 2.0.12 (which is the required version in 2.22.2).
gnome-office depends on abiword-plugins-gnome 2.6 instead of abiword-gnome 2.4.
gnome depends on avahi-daemon, to get mDNS features working.
Move bug-buddy to the gnome-dbg dependencies only.
* Only recommend gdebi, it is too buggy to be forced in at the moment. * Set medium urgency to get this version in lenny.
* g-d-e: + Depend on gksu, just to be sure. * gnome: + Depend on gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg. + Depend on gnome-spell for spellchecking in evolution.
Recommend liferea | blam.
* gnome: + Recommend liferea. + Recommend menu-xdg. + Suggest openoffice.org-gnome and openoffice.org-evolution. + Allow pidgin as an alternative to empathy. + Recommend hardinfo.
+ Add gthumb as Recommends, for digital camera support. Closes: #486662. + Add hal-cups-utils as Recommends, for printer autodetection. + Move gnome-office to Recommends. + Depends on gnome-network-admin which was split out. * g-core-devel: + Depends on the python bindings. * Rework description of other packages. * Standards version is 3.8.0, no changes required.
g-d-e depends on gnome-network-admin which was split out.
Recommend gthumb for digital camera support. Closes: #486662.
Bump anjuta to 2.4.2, it is in unstable now.
* Remove gnome-fifth-toe. * Move a11y dependencies to a new package, gnome-accessibility.
+ Add swfdec-mozilla as Depends. * Update version requirements to 2.22.2, except for the moduleset remaining to 2.20 for lenny: nautilus, eel, g-panel, libgnome, libgnomeui, n-c-b, gvfs. * Make gnome-core-devel depend on the python bindings.
* Big synchronisation with the gnome-desktop task. See #484121 for the discussion. * g-office: + Move planner to Recommends, dia-gnome to Suggests. + Add xsane. * gnome: + Add gparted as Recommends. + Depend on gdebi and gnome-app-install. + Move g-games-extra-data to Recommends. + Move tomboy to Recommends. + Add transmission-gtk as Depends. + Add empathy as Recommends. + Add evolution-plugins as Depends. + Add back tsclient as Recommends, until vinagre has RDP support. + Add bluez-gnome and gnome-vfs-obexftp as Depends. + Add arj and p7zip as Depends. * g-d-e: + Depends on totem-gstreamer | totem-xine, totem-plugins.
Allow scrollkeeper as an alternative to rarian-compat, especially for people who already have scrollkeeper.
Let g-d-e depend on gstreamer0.10-alsa since the new package dependencies don't guarantee its presence anymore.
Fix system-config-printer version
Require rarian-compat; yelp is almost unusable with scrollkeeper.
Add vinagre to g-d-e. Closes: #472338.
* Drop gnome-keyring-manager. Closes: #476327. * gnome conflicts with gnome-cups-manager, to force its removal and avoid having two "Printing" icons in the menu.
* libnss3-0d-dbg is now libnss3-1d-dbg. Closes: #469871.
* Replace gnome-cups-manager by system-config-printer. Closes: #451360.
Allow glade-gnome-3 as an alternative to glade-gnome as the Ubuntu packages use this name.
* gnome depends on libpam-gnome-keyring.
* libgoffice-0-5-dbg becomes libgoffice-dbg.
* g-d-e depends on gnome-keyring.
* libgoffice-0-5-dbg becomes libgoffice-0-6-dbg.
* Update to GNOME 2.20.2. * Demote gnome-games to a Recommends, make it a Depends for gnome.
* Remove gnopernicus from recommends, package has been removed and is dead upstream.
* Remove gnome-doc-hig, now included in gnome-devel-docs.
* Add desktop-base to g-d-e. * Add serpentine to gnome.
Closes: #448453. * gnome-dbg recommends libgoffice-0-5-dbg instead of * Massive update to 2.20.1 dependencies, except for a few dependencies not yet in Debian. * Remove gnome-apt as an alternative to synaptic. * Move deskbar-applet to g-d-e. * Remove sawfish as an alternative to metacity, add compiz-gnome instead. * Add rarian-compat as an alternative to scrollkeeper. * Remove ttf-* suggestions, they are already brought directly by fontconfig. * Remove esound and libesd-dev. * Add evolution-webcal to gnome. * gnome-dbg depends on liboobs-1-3-dbg. * Add gnome-devel-docs to gnome-devel. * gnome-devel recommends accerciser. * Drop sodipodi as an alternative to inkscape. * Remove debian/NEWS; obsolete.
* gnome-dbg recommends libgoffice-0-5-dbg instead of libgoffice-1-2-dbg. Closes: #448914.
* gnome depends on epiphany-extensions and totem-plugins. * gnome-dbg depends on totem-dbg instead of libtotem-plparser1-dbg.
* Drop version of the scrollkeeper dependency.
* Use binary:version and source:Version for binnNMU-safe uploads as added in dpkg-dev 1.13.19. Add to Build-Depends accordingly ...still may need some finishing touches for gnome:Version instead.
* Make gnome suggest gnome-dbg.
* Make g-d-e only suggest gnome-dbg. * Make gnome recommend gnome-dbg.
* Reconcile with overrides: set gnome-dbg's priority to extra.
* orca is called gnome-orca in Debian.
gnome-mag -> 0.14.4
dasher -> 4.4.2
* gnome doesn't depend on gnome-dbg for unstable. * Move gnome-screensaver and gnome-power-manager to g-d-e. * Move bug-buddy from -core to g-d-e. * Bump dependencies to GNOME 2.18.2. * Add gstreamer dependencies. * g-d-e recommends orca. * gnome-dbg depends on epiphany-browser-dbg. * g-d-e depends on seahorse. * gnome depends on tomboy. * Massive update of gnome-core-devel.
* Wrap build-deps and deps.
* Require dmz-cursor-theme instead of industrial-cursor-theme.
Move experimental meta-gnome2 to unstable.
* Let gnome-dbg recommend rhythmbox-dbg.
* Include the new check-dist Makefile to prevent accidental uploads to unstable; bump build-dep on gnome-pkg-tools to >= 0.10.
* Let gnome-dbg depend on evince-dbg.
* Make gnome-dbg priority optional. Whoops, version should be 22.214.171.124
meta-gnome2 (1:2.16.3) experimental; urgency=low * gnome depends on gnome-dbg. This is only meant to remain for development releases. * gnome-desktop-environment recommends gnome-dbg. meta-gnome2 (1:2.16.2) experimental; urgency=low * GNOME 2.16.2. * Remove some deprecated alternatives.
update Uploaders with gnome-pkg-tools 0.8.
Remove gnomemeeting from gnome-core depends as Ekiga is now fully available in all dists.
* New package "gnome-dbg", which brings all available debugging packages so that bug reports are provided with useful backtraces.
* Tune descriptions even more.
* Tune package descriptions and avoid "Debian branding"; closes: #401812.
* Drop alternate dependencies of epiphany-browser (galeon (>= 1.3.18) | firefox-gnome-support | mozilla-firefox-gnome-support) in favor of gnome-www-browser to permit iceweasel-gnome-support to be installed; closes: #399610.
meta-gnome2 (1:126.96.36.199) UNRELEASED; urgency=low * gnome depends on totem-mozilla.
* Upgrade libgnomevfs2-bin to a Depends as tasksel doesn't (want to) handle Recommends yet.
* RoM: Recommend libgnomevfs2-bin, not xdg-utils. (Closes: #387049)
* GNOME 2.14.3. - Desktop, jump to: dasher >= 4.0.4, eel >= 2.14.3, ekiga >= 2.0.2, eog >= 2.14.3, evolution >= 2.6.3, file-roller >= 2.14.4, gcalctool >= 5.8.19, gedit >= 2.14.4, gnome-applets >= 2.14.3, gnome-doc-utils >= 0.6.1, gnome-games >= 2.14.3, gnome-mag >= 0.12.6, gnome-menus >= 2.14.3, gnome-panel >= 2.14.3, gnome-screensaver >= 2.14.3, gnome-session >= 2.14.5, gnome-themes >= 2.14.3, gtk-engines >= 2.6.10, gtksourceview >= 1.6.2, metacity >= 2.14.5, nautilus >= 2.14.3, nautilus-cd-burner >= 2.14.3, sound-juicer >= 2.14.5, totem >= 1.4.3, yelp 2.14.3, zenity >= 2.14.3. - Platform, jump to: gtk+ 2.8.20, glade 2.6.0, libxml2 >= 2.6.26. * Add evolution-data-server >= 2.6.3 to gnome-desktop-environment's Depends. * Add evolution-exchange >= 2.6.3 to gnome-desktop-environment's Suggests. * Bump liborbit2-dev to >= 1:2.14.0. * Bump libidl-dev to >= 0.8.6.
* gnome-desktop-environment depends on libgnome2-perl, so that the * gnome-desktop-environment recommends xdg-utils (for xdg-mime); thanks Per Olofsson. (Closes: #387049)
* gnome-desktop-environment depends on libgnome2-perl, so that the gnome debconf backend works.
* Update control.
* Re-add gnome-user-guide (>= 2.14) as a Depends of gnome-desktop-environment.
* Re-add industrial-cursor-theme in gnome-desktop-environment as it is now in unstable.
* Drop gnome2-user-guide and gnome-user-guide from gnome-desktop-environment as these are not in unstable.
* Rename gtk2-engines-industrial in gtk2-engines.
* Permit gtk2-engines-industrial and gnome2-user-guide while industrial-cursor-theme and gnome-user-guide are in NEW.
* Bump up Debhelper compatibility level to 5.
* Bump up Standards-Version to 3.7.2.
* Bump versions for GNOME 2.14.2. * New modules for GNOME 2.14.2. * Misc cleanups.
* Rename Build-Depends-Indep to Build-Depends.
* Depend on gnome-user-guide instead of gnome2-user-guide.
[ Josselin Mouette ] * Depend on industrial-cursor-theme to keep the nice default cursor theme while it was moved. -- Josselin Mouette <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 14 May 2006 04:39:24 +0200
Fix bad deps, bump a few more.
Update to 2.12.3 + add ekiga.
meta-gnome2 (1:188.8.131.52) UNRELEASED; urgency=low * Add a dependency on libgnomevfs2-extra so that the SMB browse functionality is here by default. -- Josselin Mouette <email@example.com> Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:29:10 +0100
Upload to unstable.
Move to unstable.
Downgrade control-center and pango to make it installable.
Really merge 1:184.108.40.206
Bump versions for dbus and 2.12.2 fun.
* Remove duplicate evince Depends.
* Merge changes from 1:220.127.116.11. * Remove the version in the gnopernicus Recommends since it's not available in that version. * Remove the version in the gpdf Depends since it's not available in that version. * Remove the Depends on diasce2 as it was removed.
Demote evolution to 2.2.x.
Changes for 2.12.
Revert, and remove versioned dependency.
Downgrade sound juicer to suggests.
Brown paperbag upload.
Updated versioned dependencies to 2.10.2 *CAUTION*: some still need to be packaged, see debian/changelog
* Reversion dasher.
* [gnome-office] Suggest but do not Recommend gnucash. (Closes: #326202)
* [gnome-desktop-environment] Drop versionned Recommends on dasher.
Gustavo Noronha Silva <firstname.lastname@example.org>: * debian/control.in: - replaced glade-gnome-2 with glade-gnome as a dependency of gnome-devel
Move bluefish to gnome-devel.
Prepare for unstable upload.
Woops, broken glib2.0-dev.
evince takes over... :)
Update a few deps so the metas are installable now.
Add GNOME 2.10 branch.
Add gnome-netstatus-applet to -desktop-environment.
Move meta-gnome2 to desktop.
Fix deps on gnome-desktop-environment. D'oh!
Update gdm to 18.104.22.168.
Add a few alternatives and bump versions.
A few fixups now that evo is in testing.
Move gvm to gnome-desktop-environment.
First cut at 2.8 meta-packages.
Add changes for mozilla-firefox-gnome-support.
Add Gamin support.
Tighten a few deps for gnutls11, and prepare 59.
Update a few deps and prepare 59.
Add gnome-volume-manager and magicdev to gnome.
Move totem and gst to the default install.
Fix Moz-xft depends.
Update for release.
Add and adjust a few dependencies.
Don't require gnomemeeting 1.0 for now.
Add gnome-pkg-tools to Build-Depends.
Upload meta-gnome2 to pkg-gnome's repository.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|