Parent Directory | Revision Log
Make tomboy a dependency for gnome, with gnote as an alternative. Closes: #532355.
Make gnome-network-admin only a dependency of gnome, as an alternative to network-manager-gnome.
g-d-e conflicts against gstreamer0.10-gnomevfs since gstreamer will prefer it over gio, which is, well, stupid.
gnome-core-devel depends on rarian-compat since it is needed to build some gnome packages.
Don’t depend on rarian-compat, it’s not needed at all.
Drop libeel, which is going away.
Add libgbf-1-2-dbg to gnome-dbg.
Fix gnome-dbg section.
* Standards version is 3.8.1. * Bump requirements to 2.24.3, except for ekiga, gdm, gnome-session. * Remove gnome-spell requirement now evolution uses libenchant. * Add evolution-rss as a RSS reader alternative. * Drop scrollkeeper alternative, it will be removed soon.
Move experimental meta-gnome2 branch to unstable.
Add gnome-mount to g-d-e.
Add libatk1.0-data to g-a.
Demote bug-buddy depends in gnome-dbg to a suggests; it's fine to use gnome-dbg without bug-buddy, and because bug-buddy recommends gnome-dbg it caused a circular loop which prevented the automatic removal of bug-buddy and gnome-dbg when their rdeps would go away.
Add hamster-applet to g-d-e.
Add gedit-plugins and epiphany-extensions-more.
Introduce a new package, gnome-api-docs, which depends on all available documentation for the platform and desktop, as well as the essential external dependencies.
* Bump dependencies to GNOME 2.24.2 versions, for those that are already packaged. * Add some missing debugging packages. * Introduce empathy in gnome-desktop-environment. * Drop libgnomevfs2-bin, add gvfs-bin instead. * evolution stuff, deskbar, gdm gnome-session and swfdec stuff remain at version 2.22. * Demote gnome-devel dependency on gnome-core-devel to a recommends.
Branch meta-gnome2 to experimental
* gnome-devel: + Demote bluefish to Suggests. Closes: #493615.
Bump ekiga to 2.0.12 (which is the required version in 2.22.2).
gnome-office depends on abiword-plugins-gnome 2.6 instead of abiword-gnome 2.4.
gnome depends on avahi-daemon, to get mDNS features working.
Move bug-buddy to the gnome-dbg dependencies only.
* Only recommend gdebi, it is too buggy to be forced in at the moment. * Set medium urgency to get this version in lenny.
Make the Debian GNOME team the primary maintainer of this package.
* g-d-e: + Depend on gksu, just to be sure. * gnome: + Depend on gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg. + Depend on gnome-spell for spellchecking in evolution.
Recommend liferea | blam.
* gnome: + Recommend liferea. + Recommend menu-xdg. + Suggest openoffice.org-gnome and openoffice.org-evolution. + Allow pidgin as an alternative to empathy. + Recommend hardinfo.
+ Add gthumb as Recommends, for digital camera support. Closes: #486662. + Add hal-cups-utils as Recommends, for printer autodetection. + Move gnome-office to Recommends. + Depends on gnome-network-admin which was split out. * g-core-devel: + Depends on the python bindings. * Rework description of other packages. * Standards version is 3.8.0, no changes required.
g-d-e depends on gnome-network-admin which was split out.
Recommend gthumb for digital camera support. Closes: #486662.
Bump anjuta to 2.4.2, it is in unstable now.
* Remove gnome-fifth-toe. * Move a11y dependencies to a new package, gnome-accessibility.
+ Add swfdec-mozilla as Depends. * Update version requirements to 2.22.2, except for the moduleset remaining to 2.20 for lenny: nautilus, eel, g-panel, libgnome, libgnomeui, n-c-b, gvfs. * Make gnome-core-devel depend on the python bindings.
* Big synchronisation with the gnome-desktop task. See #484121 for the discussion. * g-office: + Move planner to Recommends, dia-gnome to Suggests. + Add xsane. * gnome: + Add gparted as Recommends. + Depend on gdebi and gnome-app-install. + Move g-games-extra-data to Recommends. + Move tomboy to Recommends. + Add transmission-gtk as Depends. + Add empathy as Recommends. + Add evolution-plugins as Depends. + Add back tsclient as Recommends, until vinagre has RDP support. + Add bluez-gnome and gnome-vfs-obexftp as Depends. + Add arj and p7zip as Depends. * g-d-e: + Depends on totem-gstreamer | totem-xine, totem-plugins.
Allow scrollkeeper as an alternative to rarian-compat, especially for people who already have scrollkeeper.
Let g-d-e depend on gstreamer0.10-alsa since the new package dependencies don't guarantee its presence anymore.
Fix system-config-printer version
Require rarian-compat; yelp is almost unusable with scrollkeeper.
Add vinagre to g-d-e. Closes: #472338.
* Drop gnome-keyring-manager. Closes: #476327. * gnome conflicts with gnome-cups-manager, to force its removal and avoid having two "Printing" icons in the menu.
* libnss3-0d-dbg is now libnss3-1d-dbg. Closes: #469871.
* Replace gnome-cups-manager by system-config-printer. Closes: #451360.
Allow glade-gnome-3 as an alternative to glade-gnome as the Ubuntu packages use this name.
* gnome depends on libpam-gnome-keyring.
* libgoffice-0-5-dbg becomes libgoffice-dbg.
* g-d-e depends on gnome-keyring.
* libgoffice-0-5-dbg becomes libgoffice-0-6-dbg.
* Update to GNOME 2.20.2. * Demote gnome-games to a Recommends, make it a Depends for gnome.
* Remove gnopernicus from recommends, package has been removed and is dead upstream.
* Remove gnome-doc-hig, now included in gnome-devel-docs.
* Add desktop-base to g-d-e. * Add serpentine to gnome.
Closes: #448453. * gnome-dbg recommends libgoffice-0-5-dbg instead of * Massive update to 2.20.1 dependencies, except for a few dependencies not yet in Debian. * Remove gnome-apt as an alternative to synaptic. * Move deskbar-applet to g-d-e. * Remove sawfish as an alternative to metacity, add compiz-gnome instead. * Add rarian-compat as an alternative to scrollkeeper. * Remove ttf-* suggestions, they are already brought directly by fontconfig. * Remove esound and libesd-dev. * Add evolution-webcal to gnome. * gnome-dbg depends on liboobs-1-3-dbg. * Add gnome-devel-docs to gnome-devel. * gnome-devel recommends accerciser. * Drop sodipodi as an alternative to inkscape. * Remove debian/NEWS; obsolete.
* gnome-dbg recommends libgoffice-0-5-dbg instead of libgoffice-1-2-dbg. Closes: #448914.
* gnome depends on epiphany-extensions and totem-plugins. * gnome-dbg depends on totem-dbg instead of libtotem-plparser1-dbg.
* Drop version of the scrollkeeper dependency.
Also update control.in files for the binNMU-safe update.
* Make gnome suggest gnome-dbg.
* Make g-d-e only suggest gnome-dbg. * Make gnome recommend gnome-dbg.
gaim is now called pidgin; update fifth-toe deps.
* Reconcile with overrides: set gnome-dbg's priority to extra.
* orca is called gnome-orca in Debian.
gnome-mag -> 0.14.4
dasher -> 4.4.2
* Bump glade dependency.
* gnome doesn't depend on gnome-dbg for unstable. * Move gnome-screensaver and gnome-power-manager to g-d-e. * Move bug-buddy from -core to g-d-e. * Bump dependencies to GNOME 2.18.2. * Add gstreamer dependencies. * g-d-e recommends orca. * gnome-dbg depends on epiphany-browser-dbg. * g-d-e depends on seahorse. * gnome depends on tomboy. * Massive update of gnome-core-devel.
* Wrap build-deps and deps.
* Require dmz-cursor-theme instead of industrial-cursor-theme.
Partial update, not yet finished.
Move experimental meta-gnome2 to unstable.
* Let gnome-dbg recommend rhythmbox-dbg.
* Include the new check-dist Makefile to prevent accidental uploads to unstable; bump build-dep on gnome-pkg-tools to >= 0.10.
* Let gnome-dbg depend on evince-dbg.
* Make gnome-dbg priority optional. Whoops, version should be 18.104.22.168
meta-gnome2 (1:2.16.3) experimental; urgency=low * gnome depends on gnome-dbg. This is only meant to remain for development releases. * gnome-desktop-environment recommends gnome-dbg. meta-gnome2 (1:2.16.2) experimental; urgency=low * GNOME 2.16.2. * Remove some deprecated alternatives.
Remove gnomemeeting from gnome-core depends as Ekiga is now fully available in all dists.
* New package "gnome-dbg", which brings all available debugging packages so that bug reports are provided with useful backtraces.
* Tune descriptions even more.
* Tune package descriptions and avoid "Debian branding"; closes: #401812.
* Drop alternate dependencies of epiphany-browser (galeon (>= 1.3.18) | firefox-gnome-support | mozilla-firefox-gnome-support) in favor of gnome-www-browser to permit iceweasel-gnome-support to be installed; closes: #399610.
meta-gnome2 (1:22.214.171.124) UNRELEASED; urgency=low * gnome depends on totem-mozilla.
* Upgrade libgnomevfs2-bin to a Depends as tasksel doesn't (want to) handle Recommends yet.
* RoM: Recommend libgnomevfs2-bin, not xdg-utils. (Closes: #387049)
* GNOME 2.14.3. - Desktop, jump to: dasher >= 4.0.4, eel >= 2.14.3, ekiga >= 2.0.2, eog >= 2.14.3, evolution >= 2.6.3, file-roller >= 2.14.4, gcalctool >= 5.8.19, gedit >= 2.14.4, gnome-applets >= 2.14.3, gnome-doc-utils >= 0.6.1, gnome-games >= 2.14.3, gnome-mag >= 0.12.6, gnome-menus >= 2.14.3, gnome-panel >= 2.14.3, gnome-screensaver >= 2.14.3, gnome-session >= 2.14.5, gnome-themes >= 2.14.3, gtk-engines >= 2.6.10, gtksourceview >= 1.6.2, metacity >= 2.14.5, nautilus >= 2.14.3, nautilus-cd-burner >= 2.14.3, sound-juicer >= 2.14.5, totem >= 1.4.3, yelp 2.14.3, zenity >= 2.14.3. - Platform, jump to: gtk+ 2.8.20, glade 2.6.0, libxml2 >= 2.6.26. * Add evolution-data-server >= 2.6.3 to gnome-desktop-environment's Depends. * Add evolution-exchange >= 2.6.3 to gnome-desktop-environment's Suggests. * Bump liborbit2-dev to >= 1:2.14.0. * Bump libidl-dev to >= 0.8.6.
* gnome-desktop-environment depends on libgnome2-perl, so that the * gnome-desktop-environment recommends xdg-utils (for xdg-mime); thanks Per Olofsson. (Closes: #387049)
* gnome-desktop-environment depends on libgnome2-perl, so that the gnome debconf backend works.
* gnome depends on gnome-power-manager | xscreensaver. * gnome depends on gnome-games-extra-data.
* Re-add gnome-user-guide (>= 2.14) as a Depends of gnome-desktop-environment.
* Re-add industrial-cursor-theme in gnome-desktop-environment as it is now in unstable.
* Drop gnome2-user-guide and gnome-user-guide from gnome-desktop-environment as these are not in unstable.
* Rename gtk2-engines-industrial in gtk2-engines.
* Permit gtk2-engines-industrial and gnome2-user-guide while industrial-cursor-theme and gnome-user-guide are in NEW.
* Bump up Debhelper compatibility level to 5.
* Bump up Standards-Version to 3.7.2.
* Bump versions for GNOME 2.14.2. * New modules for GNOME 2.14.2. * Misc cleanups.
* Rename Build-Depends-Indep to Build-Depends.
* Remove dependency on fam | gamin, everything uses gnome-vfs now. * Keep fam as a Recommends: for remote mounts monitoring.
* Depend on gnome-user-guide instead of gnome2-user-guide.
[ Josselin Mouette ] * Depend on industrial-cursor-theme to keep the nice default cursor theme while it was moved. -- Josselin Mouette <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 14 May 2006 04:39:24 +0200
Fix bad deps, bump a few more.
Update to 2.12.3 + add ekiga.
meta-gnome2 (1:126.96.36.199) UNRELEASED; urgency=low * Add a dependency on libgnomevfs2-extra so that the SMB browse functionality is here by default. -- Josselin Mouette <email@example.com> Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:29:10 +0100
Upload to unstable.
Move to unstable.
Downgrade control-center and pango to make it installable.
Really merge 1:188.8.131.52
Bump versions for dbus and 2.12.2 fun.
* Remove duplicate evince Depends.
* Merge changes from 1:184.108.40.206. * Remove the version in the gnopernicus Recommends since it's not available in that version. * Remove the version in the gpdf Depends since it's not available in that version. * Remove the Depends on diasce2 as it was removed.
Demote evolution to 2.2.x.
Changes for 2.12.
Revert, and remove versioned dependency.
Downgrade sound juicer to suggests.
Brown paperbag upload.
* Downgrade zenity depends from 2.10.1 to 2.10 as 2.10.1 isn't yet available.
Updated versioned dependencies to 2.10.2 *CAUTION*: some still need to be packaged, see debian/changelog
* Reversion dasher.
* [gnome-office] Suggest but do not Recommend gnucash. (Closes: #326202)
* [gnome-desktop-environment] Drop versionned Recommends on dasher.
Gustavo Noronha Silva <firstname.lastname@example.org>: * debian/control.in: - replaced glade-gnome-2 with glade-gnome as a dependency of gnome-devel
Move bluefish to gnome-devel.
Prepare for unstable upload.
Woops, broken glib2.0-dev.
evince takes over... :)
Update a few deps so the metas are installable now.
Update to GNOME 2.10.
Add GNOME 2.10 branch.
Add gnome-netstatus-applet to -desktop-environment.
Move meta-gnome2 to desktop.
Fix deps on gnome-desktop-environment. D'oh!
Update gdm to 220.127.116.11.
Add a few alternatives and bump versions.
A few fixups now that evo is in testing.
Move gvm to gnome-desktop-environment.
First cut at 2.8 meta-packages.
Add changes for mozilla-firefox-gnome-support.
Add Gamin support.
Tighten a few deps for gnutls11, and prepare 59.
Update a few deps and prepare 59.
Add gnome-volume-manager and magicdev to gnome.
Move totem and gst to the default install.
Fix Moz-xft depends.
Add gnome-cups-manager and HIG docs.
Update for release.
Add and adjust a few dependencies.
Don't require gnomemeeting 1.0 for now.
Add gnome-pkg-tools to Build-Depends.
Upload meta-gnome2 to pkg-gnome's repository.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|