Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
results of the BoF at dc11
- turn MAX_AGE_TGZ into a configuration option - document new configuration option max-tgz-age in README.txt.
run dpkg with --force-unsafe-io by default and introduce new option "--dpkg-noforce-unsafe-io" to disable this feature. (Closes: #633033) Thanks to Scott once more!
2 todos before releasing 0.41
* piuparts-slave: - check if chroot-tgz is older than MAX_TGZ_AGE (currently hardcoded to 30) and recreate it, if it is. Keep backup and put in back in place when debootstrapping a new chroot-tgz fails. Thanks to Scott Schaefer for the patch. (Closes: #632924) - fix bug in piuparts-slave which prevented running a single section by including section name as command-line argument - thanks again to Scott and see 632924 too. piatti/home/piupartss/crontab: disable deleting of chroot-tgzs
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2, no changes necessary. * debian/rules: add empty build-arch and build-indep to appease lintian. * Makefile: drop workaround for #559305 in lenny. release!
we love whitespaces, oh, yes we do
we love whitespaces, yes we do
we love whitespaces
we love whitespaces
whitespace test commit
whitespace commit to test if things work again as they should
fix scripts for dash as default shell
shift prios as 4 distros are being tested now
piuparts-report should keep state, ie cache the results of the log analysis and generated html pages.
update & shuffle around
update for 2011 :-D
update a bit
improve view on analysises on section overview page
Introduce a new option, --minimize, to minimize a chroot with debfoster. (This is the old default behaviour. In future versions the --minimize option might be removed again.)
In the chroots, APT::Get::AllowUnauthenticated is set accordingly in /etc/apt/apt.conf.
* piuparts.py: - added to self.ignored_patterns: - /var/cache/man(/.*)/index.db (Closes: #550953) - removed from self.ignored_files: - /var/cache/man/index.db
make a graph of the last two quarters, not one
bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3, no changes necessary.
delete chroot-tarballs once a month, so that new ones are created automatically
bump Standards-Version to 3.8.2, no changes necessary.
finally add dedication, while stile not releasing it..
generate pages for known issues, which are detected by bash helper script, run by cron on piuparts.debian.org and available from svn/piuparts/piatti/home/piupartsm/bin/detect_well_known_errors
- take care of old conf files on upgrades - dependency gs has been renamed to ghostcript
dont use components with "mirror" setting in .conf...
- include index.tpl (if it exists) from output-directory into the generated index page, so one can add news to the index page without editing piuparts-report.py. - some other minor code cleanups
- lots of refactoring in piuparts-report - make source package view and maintainer view only show one distro/section at the time - add overview to maintainer view
- improve and fix source status overview calculation - use icons to provide a quick overview of a source packages status. (Thanks to tango.freedesktop.org for the icons!) - mark bugged logs in package overview - fix "dependency unknown package is unknown-package" in state pages - nicer color palette in generated graphs
- fix get_packages_in_state() to only return unique packages and not also the provided ones as exact copies. - emphasize dependencies with problems in package and maintainer overview pages
bugfix: only provide links to logs which start with *.log and not *.log
- if uploaders if empty, dont display it - different background color for links to failed logs
- create maintainer centric pages for each email address found in Maintainers or Uploaders
- handle binNMUs where the Source header in the Packages file includes the Version and the Source package name in one line. - handle udebs.
prepare backup, add news entry about testable archive done, link to todo
killing slaves is fine
add gs to suggests and disable untestable/archive feature as it's buggy
- draw graphs of package states over time. - suggest python-rpy which is needed for piuparts-reports. - layout and overview page improvements.
be more verbose in debugging output
- automatically reschedule uninstallable packages after 5 days (so there is some time the issue gets resolved in the archive) - send warnings about packages which are uninstallable for each 15 days
notify about sleep with info instead of debug
make pusling happy: less red, no yellow, more blue.
document the broken packages issue in the news section
fix various syntax and logic errors in monitoring scripts.
mention distro when sending logs
sort links to logfiles and provide link to already filed bugs, too
- include links to logfiles in source summary pages
- allow the user to stop the slave with control-C.
cleanup todo list
add cronjob to monitor for tmp cruft, plus some minor fixes
dont write counts.txt if it has already been written that day
- provide links to source status pages from state pages.
create source centric packages pages
improve package view
send one mail, not two
- introduce new setting "sources-url" for piuparts.conf. - improve source summary pages (work in progress) - bump Standards-Version to 3.8.1, no changes neccessary.
piatti needs sources-urls too
- generate sources.txt (per section) with state summary per source package (for the PTS to display a source packages piuparts state) - generate html status pages for all source packages (to link from the PTS)
refactor st, used in write_counts_summary and in generate_html_output
add news entry about deleting all failed logfiles
fix syntax error, change todo prios to make weasel happy sooner
- add advice how to read the logfile to the top of the logfiles produced. - convert README.txt to asciidoc * Remove unused file piuparts.css.
generate counts.txt (per section) with raw numbers of packages per state, include these stats in the debug output (so it gets included in the mails send by cron.)
include stats in daily report cron mail
* piuparts-master.py: remove code to write statistics, that is done only in piuparts-report.py now. * piuparts-slave.py: - generate counts.txt (per section) with raw numbers of packages per state. + * Update debian/copyright to reflect that piuparts is licenced under GPL2+.
dynamically create navigation, some more polishing
- improve layout, generate navigation for the pages. * Break backwards compatibility of the configuration files for master-slave- mode. Merge those three into one: /etc/piuparts/piuparts/piuparts.conf. Introduce a new global section in piuparts.conf which is shared among the other sections there. * Makefile: - add "~$date" to versionstring if building an unreleased version, thus adding dpkg-dev to build-depends. - split install target into install-doc, install-conf and install, to aid development and deployment from trunk.
* The README also has been restructured and updated to reflect the configuration changes in master-slave mode. * Add NEWS file.
* Break backwards compatibility of the configuration files for master-slave- mode. Merge those three into one: /etc/piuparts/piuparts/piuparts.conf
fix syntax error by using proper templates
unversioned and add build-dependencies for debhelper and asciidoc. * Merge README, how-to-use-piuparts.txt and custom-scripts.txt into README.txt and build pdf and html versions of it.
ignore modifications of /etc/shadow* as /etc/passwd* and /etc/group* are ignored too.
more documentation, enhance update script to create initial configuration too, put $date in versionstring if distrinution=UNRELEASED
real multi-arch support not yet
more todo and use <em> instead of <b>
document plan for 0.36 release
activate piuparts-report cronjob, rename stats.html to index.html, update todo
provide working configs, add crontab, update readme + todo
piuparts-report.py - support looping trough multiple sections in report.conf via new config value "sections".
* piuparts-slave.py: - support looping trough multiple sections in slave.conf via new config value "sections". Thanks to Frank Ploss for writing this patch with me and helping me understand the code much better!
fix image location, thanks Kmos
update with stuff from wiki page
Experiment to try to make packages testable, which have circular dependencies. I think think this should work, because I believe package with circular dependencies can simply be tested together - the remaining issue is to find out, which package really failed...
Change the test whether a package is testable to check whether the package is of priority "required", and not whether it's "Essential".
Do not install recommends and suggests.
remove entry which is done since 0.33
Move my debian-native branch to the trunk
Create a branch for debian nativeisation
Start an upstream branch from the trunk
this is the version (0.20-3) currently in etch+unstable
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|