Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
- turn MAX_AGE_TGZ into a configuration option - document new configuration option max-tgz-age in README.txt.
spread the news about dpkg --force-unsafe-io and dont do that for lenny2squeeze.
switch to new pathes from dh_python2
lists of known circular depends taken from http://debian.semistable.com/debgraph.out.html last updated: 2011-07-08
update lists of circular depends
<b>2011-02-07</b>: Add <b>wheezy</b>! Whoohoo!
update lists of known circular depends taken from http://debian.semistable.com/debgraph.out.html
lenny2squeeze is using the squeeze packages file, so it should also use squeeze's list of circular depends
Disable the logrotate test until #582630 is fixed and reschedule all 51 packages in sid failed due to it.
lenny2squeeze testing takes so long...
merge changes from piatti to goldwasser
update list with data from Robert
fix errors in known circular depends lists
add comment from where the lists where taken and when they were last updated
Finally, get rid of hardcoded circular depends in the library, instead read them from the configfile. The list of circular depends is taken from a script written by Robert Lemmen available at http://debian.semistable.com/debgraph.out.html
another attempt at reading known_circular_depends from the configfile
is that the format we need
start work on putting the known circular depends into the configfile
From today on, broken logrotate scripts after purge are only reported in sid
Finally enabled testing of sid again.
this is faulty too, but at least produces better results (more packages being tested) for now
disable sid as long as kdebinding produces depends with a broken syntax, use lenny packages+sources for lenny2squeeze
* piuparts.py: - new option: --warn-on-leftovers-after-purge to not fail if a package leaves files behind after purge. (Closes: #566599)
emphasize squeeze over sid and maintainer over package
test squeeze and lenny2squeeze seperatly
- support python 2.5 and 2.6 instead of 2.4 and 2.5 - work in progress for new suite tests (on goldwasser, the developing system, only)
Reschedule testing for 319 failed packages in sid and 544 in squeeze, since --warn-on-others is now used.
better describe tests done and 'merge' files
reminder for a useful option one day...
provide link to the configuration used on piatti and how the setup was done
test for symlinks, but warn only
skip minimizing, as those chroots are created minimized already
dont use components with "mirror" setting in .conf...
- piuparts-slave: call piuparts with --mirror when mirror is set in piuparts.conf. - piuparts.conf.piatti: specify to only use the main component - Throw away all failed logs as there was a bug in piuparts leading to use a more uptodate mirror for getting the list of available packages and another for doing the tests. This lead to at least one fixed package which was incorrectly tested as failing, as an old version of the package was tested. To rule out some false positives about 1000 packages will be retested, but on this machine this will only take about a day :-)
sleep a bit longer if there is nothing to do
use mirror on piatti
piatti needs sources-urls too
test sid and squeeze at the same frequency
- improve layout, generate navigation for the pages. * Break backwards compatibility of the configuration files for master-slave- mode. Merge those three into one: /etc/piuparts/piuparts/piuparts.conf. Introduce a new global section in piuparts.conf which is shared among the other sections there. * Makefile: - add "~$date" to versionstring if building an unreleased version, thus adding dpkg-dev to build-depends. - split install target into install-doc, install-conf and install, to aid development and deployment from trunk.
yet more typos
fix cute but annoying typos
* Install scripts for master-slave mode without .py extension.
* Break backwards compatibility of the configuration files for master-slave- mode. Merge those three into one: /etc/piuparts/piuparts/piuparts.conf
lenny2squeeze is not needed after all. also fix a a small error in piuparts-reports.py
turn off debugging output
fix syntax errors
* piuparts-slave.py: - support looping trough multiple sections in slave.conf via new config value "sections". Thanks to Frank Ploss for writing this patch with me and helping me understand the code much better!
document strange setup with different slave dirs...
revert configuration change, try to enable logging for the slave
subdirs per section are created automatically
switch to distro specific configuration
piuparts works better if one uses amd64 packages when running on amd64
set correct directory for master and turn on logging
workaround missing graceful config handling
disable upgrade tests, just do install/remove tests in sid for now
tmpdir is a commandline option for the piuparts command..
use tmp directory on /org partition
set PYTHONPATH for master command
Use other mirror for now
Update piuparts invokation to new location
Update path to new installation place
Move config from etc/piuparts to etc/ as we don't have any other configuration
Move piuparts configuration into service directory
initial (old) configuration for piatti
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|