Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
+ Make local-user a config option, thanks to Michael C. Toren for the patch (Closes: #361316).
* pgp-clean: + Import caff's getopt handling. + Add option to allow exporting subkeys (Closes: #359698).
+ Bump copyright, use URL in User-Agent header.
* caff: + Try hostname without -f first to be compatible with BSD (Closes: #356830).
Allow passing arguments to Mail::Mailer->send
caff: support using a SMTP-server to send out the mails instead of a local MTA. Patch provided by Mathias Brossard (by private email, why are people not filing bugs?), change is simple enough to provide the option.
gpg-key2ps, keylookup: make them less dependent on specific installation paths and thus better portable outside of Debian (Closes: #354142).
some caff documentation tweaks: spelling fixes, rearrange README a bit, add suggestion for signing with multiple keys.
* Upgrade debhelper compatibility to the recommended level 5. * caff: note that mailed keys are encrypted (suggested by Sune Vuorela).
* Upgrade debhelper compatibility to the recommended level 5.
fix path in caff(1)
committing release signing-party_0.4.4-1
If Myon's magic to find stuff to build a ~/.caffrc fails, still produce something that can be used as a starting point
Empty changelog for new version
Install lintian overrides
Install keylookup's old Debian changelog as changelog.keylookup.gz
Make the version of the empty keylookup package grow too.
Fix #164750 changelog entry
new keylookup closes #164750
install gpgsigs example; use install -m 644
handle revoked uids in perl to get linecount right
Install caff's pgp-fixkey.
add missing changelog entry for #321496
While rewriting I corrected the too-few-slips-per-page bug. Closes: #320785
Do not ship useless README file in the binary package. It's more or less the same as the long description
* gpg-key2ps: + use Getopt::Long, general code cleanup. + gpg-key2ps "my name" works now.
* debian/control: move libpaper-utils to Recommends, remove redundant perl dependency.
Recommend dialog | whiptail
* gpg-key2ps: + Convert from shell script to perl.
rename README to README.caff, install README.* in /usr/share/doc
install gpglist and all manpages
@#$T%GQt89v4h~! v3 keys
allow adding a Reply-To: header
note use of ~/.caff/gnupghome/gpg.conf in manpage
create caff configfile on first use
Add gpglist to distribution
Improve diagnosis if caff can't read answers from STDIN
Back out revision 148
Make it ready for release. Have to wait for ftp-master though so still time to get fixes in :)
Some packaging improvements: use dh_installexamples to install examples, adapt README a bit and include it in the /u/s/d/s-p/ dir, use UTF-8 encoding for the changelog.
+ let caff import keys from file, thanks Jon Aslund (Closes: #318744).
+ Improve error when using xargs, thanks Lior Kaplan (Closes: #319519).
+ Create unique attachment filenames, thanks Robin H. Johnson (Closes: #318469).
+ add -i switch to sendmail to prevent lines with a dot causing unexpected behaviour, thanks Stephen Gran (Closes: #319762).
new option to pause before continuing to the signing step, thanks Christof Douma (Closes: #316129).
Explicitly mention all Debian bugs closed by the new "upstream" release.
* Fixed that caff did not detect all invalid keyids (Closes: #317754).
Make the text that caff sends a config option. Thanks to Elmar Hoffmann
* Update to Standards-Version 3.6.2, no changes necessary. * Tweak description.
* gpg-key2ps now works with revoked subkeys, thanks Christof Douma (Closes: #311990). * Every tool now uses $Rev$ as the version.
Revert r44, as it displayed revoked subkeys as regular. Reopens: #311990, because we still need to resolve this issue (not display revoked subkeys at all?), but it's better to generate faulty PS than to display incorrect info.
* gpg-key2ps: be a bit more liberal w.r.t. subkeys, so some don't break the PS output (Closes: #311990).
* Update gpg-mailkeys man page to list environment vars introduced in 0.3.0 (Closes: #310418).
Add changelog with signing-party legacy.
debian/ dir; Maintainer is N. N. so far
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|