Parent Directory | Revision Log
Move linux-2.6 out of the source subdir. /trunk/kernel/linux-2.6: Move from /root/trunk/kernel/source/linux-2.6.
debian/arch/, debian/changelog: Revert revisions 3936 and 3981.
Applied pmac-snd sanity check. added apus config.
* Change ATM and Classical-IP-over-ATM to be modular, instead of being statically included. Make it the same for all archs, too. (closes: #323143) (Andres Salomon)
debian/changelog: Prepare to release (2.6.12-5).
Added changelog line for CONFIG_THERM_PM72 enablement on powerpc64.
change fuzz factor from default 2 to 1 on patch appliance. may need a rediff of various patches, but catches from nasty surprises
* Add transitional meta packages (kernel-image-2.6-*) for ia64. (dann frazier)
* Remove spurious double quote character from ia64 package descriptions. (dann frazier)
Fix FTBFS error on ARM
debian/changelog - Update. - Prepare to release (2.6.12-4).
debian/changelog: Prepare to release (2.6.12-3).
* Added 184.108.40.206 (Simon Horman) - Fix BUG() is triggered by a call to set_mempolicy() with a negativ first argument. - [amd64] Fix a SRAT handling on systems with dual cores. - [amd64] SMP timing problem - [security] Zlib fixes See CAN-2005-2458, CAN-2005-2459 http://sources.redhat.com/ml/bug-gnu-utils/1999-06/msg00183.html http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi - Add zlib deflateBound() - [security] Fix error during session join. See CAN-2005-2098 - [security] Fix keyring destructor. See CAN-2005-2099 - Module per-cpu alignment cannot always be met http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0409.0/0768.html Closes: #323039
* [security] security-keys-destructor-oops.patch Fix keyring destructor See CAN-2005-2099 Closes: #323039 * [security] security-keys-session-join.patch Fix error during session join See CAN-2005-2098 Closes: #323039
Add Closes for 322680 and 322675 which are dupes of 322612.
First attempt at enabling the powerpc64 flavour.
Document the fix for 322610.
Update changelog with fix to 322612.
Enable CONFIG_IP_ADVANCED_ROUTER and friends on sparc64 to take care of #321236.
Fix up changelog: typos, duplicate entry.
debian/changelog: Fix name of Jens Schmalzing.
* debian/changelog: Update. * debian/rules: Fix permission in source tar ball. Closes: 322409
Ok, hppa will build now once the toolchain is fixed.
r3781: waldi | 2005-08-09 09:09:10 +0000 debian/rules: Use md5sum to check for changed input files in debian/control build. r3782: waldi | 2005-08-09 09:13:12 +0000 * debian/changelog: Prepare to release (2.6.12-2). * debian/templates/control.source.in: Add myself to Uploaders.
+ * Added reference to old kernel-* package names to make + transition a little more obvious to end uers. + A Dan Jacobson special Closes: #321167
prepare 2.6.12-2 (again)
* Link palinfo statically on ia64. (dann frazier) (Closes: #321885)
* debian/Makefile: Updata. * debian/bin/gencontrol.py: Overwrite versions for extra packages. * debian/changelog: Prepare to release (2.6.12-2). * debian/templates/control.extra.in: Add overwrite fields.
i hereby declare open season on -3
update the Jens blurb. I don't think it belongs here, but I can't think of anywhere better to put it.
Added flavours list in common header package. Cleaned up changelog entry waldi had left un-nice :)
debian/changelog: Unify kernel-package related entries.
* Add the note about gencontrol.py and Closes for 319896.
* Convert m68k to new config. * Cleanup changelog. * debian/arch/m68k/desc.amiga, debian/arch/m68k/desc.atari, debian/arch/m68k/desc.bvme6000, debian/arch/m68k/desc.hp, debian/arch/m68k/desc.mac, debian/arch/m68k/desc.mvme147, debian/arch/m68k/desc.mvme16x, debian/arch/m68k/desc.q40, debian/arch/m68k/desc.sun3: Remove. * debian/arch/m68k/defines: Add descriptions. * debian/changelog: Cleanup
Readded dependency of linux-image on mkvmlinuz for powerpc. Doesn't take ppc64 kernels in account, but as we don't have those yet ...
Fixed date typo in Jens's dedication.
forced build-depends on kernel-package 9.005 on powerpc to fix mkvmlinuz support, and documented fix in asm-ppc missing headers in changelog.
Added dedication to Jens. Please reread and offer your opinion and spellcheck or something, i am not very good at doing this kind of things, but then, who is ?
enable CONFIG_6PACK for all archs (#319646). this is no longer marked BROKEN_ON_SMP, so it should be ok.
220.127.116.11 closes #321401 (CAN-2005-2456).
Added 18.104.22.168 diff.
r3694: waldi | 2005-08-05 20:01:12 +0000 Strip down the scripts dir in the headers packages. * debian/changelog: Update. * debian/templates/post-install.in: Copy neccesary files into the scripts dir of the headers package. r3696: waldi | 2005-08-05 20:15:48 +0000 debian/rules: Bail out after gencontrol runs.
Add m68k support.
make the changelog not look like a yacc file
* Add desc.* files for ia64
Add ARM build
* debian/changelog: Update. * debian/templates/control.source.in: Don't build-depend on console-tools on s390.
Added another Closes for a duplicate bug.
bump BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE to 16384 for sparc
Bump the build-dep on kernel-package to the last version without known bugs (>= 9.004) to take care of #319657.
add @longclass@ variable
I hereby dub thee "2.6.12-2".
linux-2.6-2.6.12 -> linux-2.6
two can play that game! (reformat changelog)
reformatted changelog entry
default configs are autogenerated now; instead of doing a manual make defconfig, have kernel-package do it (--config def). This requires kernel-package 9.002, so add a versioned dep for all archs. Also, drop any and all mentions of default_config.
Added changelog entry about amd64 changes: gcc-3.4 -> gcc-4.0 migration, no 64bit packages for 32bit userland.
mention that alpha ext3 patch is no longer needed
Document the fact that we are dropping sparc32 for now.
Readded powerpc-g4-l2-flush-errata.patch after cleanup.
Cleaned up powerpc changelog.
more patch listing, other cleanups and fun
more patch entries in changelog
actually, let's put potentially controvertial ones at the top, where they'll get more exposure. i like flames.
more merged drivers; also explicitly mention the dropping of doc-post_halloween.patch, which was accidentally dropped.. but is of little value IMO anyways..
more merged patches listed in changelog
list some dropped patches in changelog, and reasons for their dropping
mention tg3 readdition
Disabled software suspend on powerpc-smp, as it is x86 cdentric on powerpc :(
add the orig target back for development convenience add 22.214.171.124 patch
rename to what the source package and orig expect
Removed ibmvscsi patch as it failed to build.
Added powerpc-mkvmlinuz-support patch, to enable moving the mkvmlinuz support logic to kernel-package. Added powerpc default config.
enable initio scsi driver
change the source package name from linux-kernel-2.6.12 to linux-2.6
close #260003 with changelog
move new packaging into trunk from branch. Whee.
add some comments
fix changelog breakage
add some notes previous release: name trave11er ;) add bits of info of new upstream, also announce kicked out x86-i486 emu patch
add 126.96.36.199 security patches. will be fun for 2.6.8.
while we are at it name it linux-kernel
add jurij another "spielwiese" :)
Update changelog, release number to .12, tree number to 1 and generate new control file.
Slow but steady progress towards integration with kernel-source package.
Added amd64 support.
Initial commit of common kernel-image infrastructure. So far it can only unpack the source.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|