Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
Oops, disable non-free drivers again.
Enable pflog. (Closes: #658677)
Enable SMP in -686 and turn -686-smp into a transitional package.
* Enable TEKEN_XTERM. * Recover 918_delete_key.diff patch from r3199. (Closes: #605065)
* Disable -frename-registers. I enabled it in 2006 only because I mistakenly thought upstream had done the same. In fact, upstream only enabled this flag on amd64. See SVN revision 1302.
* Enable CARP, PF and PFSYNC. Closes: #583848, #600061.
prepare for just tagged 8.2 release
Fix build failure introduced with MIPS port
* Disable TEKEN_XTERM as TEKEN_UTF8 is enough to get UTF-8 support in debian-installer.
* Enable options to get an UTF-8 console, useful for d-i. vidcontrol is need to do the switch.
backout part of kfreebsd-7 changes - the NFS/BOOTP
merge from kfreebsd-7
merge from kfreebsd-7
Merge from kfreebsd-7
* add kfreebsd-8
* use -mtune=generic
* Ship config file used for building corresponding flavour
* Reduce number of kernel-image flavours
* update building rules
* svn copy kfreebsd-6 kfreebsd-7
* Upstream now builds with "-O2 -frename-registers" so let's do that as well. - arch/*/*.config
* Simplify/refurbish kernel config files by using the include command. - patches/999_config.diff: New. Incorporate common changes in GENERIC. - debian/rules: Copy all our config files into the tree, then symlink. - debian/arch/*/*.config: Refurbish. - arch/amd64/amd64-k8-smp.config: New. K8 SMP config. - arch/amd64/em64t-p4-smp.config: New. P4 SMP config.
Add 586, 586-smp, 686 and 686-smp targets.
Disable nve driver.
* Added a Recommends: libc0.1-i686 to 686 and 686-smp flavors (closes: bug#348187, bug#348188).
kfreebsd-6: Merge 5.x branch changes (from rev 789 to 872).
kfreebsd-6: Import change from kfreebsd-5: * Moved arch config files to debian/arch/$\(cpu\)/.
* Merge 5.x branch changes (from rev 654 to rev 784) - Add patches 901 and 910. - Apply config/486 diff from 5.x into 6.x version of GENERIC file, and add it to config/486 (higher subarches ignored for now).
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|