Parent Directory | Revision Log
- reverted the changes from r3247
- the i386 and amd64 kernel configs are now the ones generated by "make oldconfig" so in future it will be easier to diff them. The powerpc and alpha kernel configs still need to be updated that way.
- updated to 2.6.15
- "The brackets enclose a list of Debian architecture names _separated_ _by_ _whitespace_. " - file:/usr/share/doc/debian-policy/policy.html/ch-relationships.html
- more driver needed for 2.6 i386, requested by Thomas Lange (TULIP, CONFIG_DE4X5, CONFIG_WINBOND_840, CONFIG_DM9102, CONFIG_ULI526X)
- CONFIG_FUSION is an option, not a driver (hint by Thomas)
- made changelog more explicit
- build with CONFIG_PDC202XX_FORCE=y as requested by user via private mail
- build HW_RANDOM as module on arch that support it - request by Thomas Lange
- fixes to build on alpha
- increased CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE=8192 on request by Thomas
- fixed while testing with the upcoming kernel-source-2.4.27-12
- added support for 2.4 alpha kernels - updated README.security-updates to reflect the "new" arches
- FUSION driver is now completly build into the kernel
- added support for Fusion MPT in 2.6 on i386 and amd64
- reenabled serial console on 2.6 on i386 (closes: #296932) and also on powerpc and amd64 as well as on 2.4 on powerpc
- added build-depends on gcc-3.3 (closes: #340884)
- append "fai-kernels" to version of the build kernel-packages instead of "fai"
- never commit without checking.... arg!
- updated README.non-i386 and NEWS
- better handling of patch for #328707
- removed the silly changelog entry :) - Thomas, build with "dpkg-buildpackage -kKEYID" as suggested in file:/usr/share/doc/developers-reference/ch-beyond-pkging.en.html#s-newmaint (7.5.2)
- included a reasoning for re-uploading fai-kernels - comments welcome!
- builds 2.4.27 again
- confirmed that the package follows debian-policy 3.6.2 - reordered some changelog entries
- to make lintian not complain about the "NMU"
- more verbose changelog - updated README a bit (still needs a rewrite for 2.6) - added another driver for the inactive 2.4 kernels
- removed Thomas as maintainer - bumped the version number to 1.10 as Thomas requested - updated the FSF address in copyright
- change version number as my 1.9.2 was unreleased and temporally anyway
- the commit-mail for r-3004 has not been sent to the list, it was too big (120k), cause it contained all commited files as diff. I've commited fai-kernels 1.9.1 from sarge - from debian/changelog * switched to linux-tree-2.6.14 now * disabled kernel 2.4 because of build problems, may be reenabled later it's still included in the depends... * added support for amd64 and ppc * added myself to maintainers field - I still need to tweak the amd64 config and try to enable 2.4 again
- created this directory to temporally maintain the sources for fai-kernels here - this commit includes the files as in fai-kernels-1.9.1 from sarge
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|