Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
* dl10n-html, doc/dl10n-spider_add-new-language.txt, lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm: simplify the process for adding new languages. Rely on the lists from lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm. * lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm: Document the difference between %LanguageList and %Language. * dl10n-html: Execute for all languages when no language arguments are provided. * dl10n-spider: Fix synopsis. Language argument is optional. * lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Indicate the db name (i.e. language) when reporting BTS issues.
Activate the robot for Indonesian (Closes: #658473)
Activate Danish and Italian
replace "=over4" by "=over". That seems to make pod2man happy
* dl10n-html, lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm: Enable galician.
* dl10n-html: Added Czech support.
* dl10n-html, lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm: Added support for Russian.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm, dl10n-html: Added support for the Swedish language.
* dl10n-html: Fix typo: syntax_message -> syntax_msg.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm, dl10n-html: s/portuguese_BRAZIL/brazilian/
* dl10n-html: Added Romanian to the list of teams. * lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm: Likewise.
pt and pt_BR use the debian-l10n-portuguese mailing list. Differentiate the language name from the mailing list name. The support for Portuguese translations is not really supported currently (pt and pt_BR PO files will both be reported in the status file).
Escape @list to \@list for the email address.
Ask for comments to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org rather than to Thomas.
Add a date to the generated HTML pages.
Cleanup: Move debian-l10n/svn/trunk/dl10n/* to debian-l10n/svn/trunk/ Remove debian-l10n/svn/trunk/CVSROOT
Fix relative links
Put HTML file in language directory
Small fixes, this html generator is really a mess
Create directories instead of dying noisily
Fix validation errors, thanks to Simon Paillard
Fix some validation errors, thanks to Simon Paillard
Fix a typo
Add the HTML scripts of Nicolas Bertolissio
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|