Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
* dl10n-html, doc/dl10n-spider_add-new-language.txt, lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm: simplify the process for adding new languages. Rely on the lists from lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm. * lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm: Document the difference between %LanguageList and %Language. * dl10n-html: Execute for all languages when no language arguments are provided. * dl10n-spider: Fix synopsis. Language argument is optional. * lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Indicate the db name (i.e. language) when reporting BTS issues.
* lib/Debian/Pkg/Tar.pm: files with type 2 are links. They are not supported, but this might be useful in debug mode to understand why files may not be supported (e.g. debian/control in gcc-mingw-w64)
* doc/dl10n-spider_add-new-language.txt: Added.
* dl10n-pts: Fix footer string.
* dl10n-check: Ignore test files from package perl.
Add missing changelog entry. 2011-07-28 Nicolas François <firstname.lastname@example.org> * compendia/msg2utf8: Use the Content-Type field to find the charset. isutf8 is not always installed. * compendia/msg2utf8: Use msgconv in place to convert the encoding. There is no need to mess with the Content-Type field.
Add missing changelog entry. 2011-08-06 Christian Perrier <email@example.com> * dl10n-html, lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm: Enable Slovak.
* lib/Debian/Pkg/Tar.pm: Add support for xz compressed files.
* dl10n-rrd/manpages-rrd.pl: Remove sparc, alpha, hppa.
* dl10n-nmu: The BTS may not know the maintainer of all packages.
* dl10n-html, lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm: Enable galician.
* compendia/l10n.conf: Remove the creation of the POTMPDIR from the config file. Just define the parent directory TMPDIR. * compendia/gen_compendia: Enable set -e but do not fail with createcompendium, provide log instead. * compendia/createcompendium: The creation of the POTMPDIR is moved here, and is removed with trap. * compendia/createcompendium: Since set -e is enabled, we need to catch the msgcat failures (and we report them back to the log and the parent gen_compendia.
* lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm: Added source package to a warning.
* dl10n-txt: When there are reports for multiple languages, provide a footer only at the end.
* dl10n-html: Added Czech support.
Commit changes already in production: * compendia/createcompendium: Remove old compendia and log file when a compendia is successfully generated. * compendia/convert_or_remove: Really perform cleanup. * compendia/l10n.conf: Create the gen-compendia temporary file if it does not exist.
2010-09-09 Denis Barbier <firstname.lastname@example.org> * lib/Debian/Pkg/Tar.pm: Fix PO extraction bug (dokuwiki) affected.
* lib/Debian/Pkg/DebSrc.pm: Avoid duplicate report for files present in multiple archives.
* lib/Debian/Pkg/DebSrc.pm, lib/Debian/Pkg/Tar.pm: A file can be included in multiple archives. The archives are parsed in reverse order, and once extracted files do not need to be overridden.
* html/pseudo-urls.html: There are no bug number with the DONE pseudo-tag.
* lib/Debian/Pkg/Diff.pm: Allow diff header to end with spaces/tabulation. This may break parsing of patches for files ending with a space or tabulation.
* lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm: Do not complain if a bug is reported against a binary package and the source package is in the database.
* lib/Debian/Pkg/Tar.pm: The leading directory should not be '.', include the next directory in that case. This fixes the handling of ocfs2-tools, but needs to be checked with the whole archive.
* dl10n-check: Forward the --debug option to the Tar package.
* dl10n-pts: Fixed typo, strftime needs an array, not a reference.
* dl10n-rrd/manpages-rrd.pl: Updated list of architectures per distributions.
* dl10n-rrd/dl10n-rrd: Do not warn when a language code is no more used.
* dl10n-pts: Added generation date and database version * dl10n-pts: Added description of errors.
* Makefile.PL: Updated list of scripts.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm: Added minimal documentation header.
* MANIFEST: Updated list of files.
* compendia/l10n.conf: Directly use the extracted files. * compendia/update_fs: There is no need anymore to cleanup the previous runs and extract the gziped PO files
* dl10n-check: Only warn about packages already in the database if verbose is enabled (different versions do not necessarily generate a warning anymore).
* lib/Debian/Pkg/Tar.pm: Added option prepend_dir to force prepending the directory during parse(). This is needed for the v3 source package support. * lib/Debian/Pkg/DebSrc.pm: Use this option, otherwise the files are extracted without the directory.
* dl10n-rrd/dl10n-rrd: Do not die when the statistics are empty. It occurs for language codes that are no more used.
* lib/Debian/Pkg/DebSrc.pm: Hack to support v3 source packages. * dl10n-check: In the v3 source packages, the debian archive is not rooted to /.
* lib/Debian/Pkg/Tar.pm: Fixed typo (unknozn).
* dl10n-check: Added blacklist of PO files (used in testsuites) and whitelist of po4a files.
* lib/Locale/Language.pm: Added languages: an, ang, bem, crh, csb, frp, hne, io, kab, mai, mal, mus, nds, new, pms, tlh. * lib/Locale/Language.pm: Javanese is jv, not jw.
* lib/Locale/Language.pm: Added language 'fur'.
* dl10n-pts: Do not hardcore a todo for shadow. * dl10n-pts: Fix mis-detection of todos.
* dl10n-check: Removed non-US sections, and non-US handling. * dl10n-check: Updated list of sections.
* dl10n-check: Move PO files in 'doc' or 'man' directories in the po4a section.
* dl10n-check: Added support for 3 letters language * lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm: Removed unneeded modules. (And fix wrong previous changelog entry)
* lib/Locale/Language.pm: Added Asturian. * lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm: Added support for 3 letters language codes.
* dl10n-pts: Escape the '<' and '>' characters in HTML output.
* dl10n-pts: Fixed broken links.
* dl10n-pts: Added tests for packages with no up-to-date po-debconf translation and less than 5 po-debconf translations.
* dl10n-pts: Only display the categories where a PO file exist.
* dl10n-pts: Provide some help to the maintainer on how they can check the PO files and what they should do.
* dl10n-pts: Add the generation time. * dl10n-pts: Sort the packages.
* dl10n-pts: Differentiate between no translations (-) and no translated strings (0).
* dl10n-pts: Added section regarding errors in translations.
* dl10n-pts: Added boolean to indicate if a todo message should be displayed on the PTS. Only shadow currently.
* dl10n-pts: Fixed URL. i18n is still debian.net.
* dl10n-nmu: Some buggy bugs are sent without a subject. Just ignore them when parsing the wnpp and ftp.debian.org bugs.
* dl10n-pts: Generate more fancy pages.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm: Do not recode with a broken encoding.
* lib/Debian/Pkg/Diff.pm: Fix support for files with a spece in their name.
* dl10n-pts, html/translated.png, html/fuzzy.png, html/untranslated.png: Added script to generate translation statistics for the PTS.
* lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm (parse_submitter): Extract the submitter before encoding entities. This caused failures in Mail::Address (this was triggered by #524358)
* lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm: Do not check the BTS if no bugs have to be checked.
* dl10n-rrd/dl10n-rrd: Add support for status database with history. Do not stop on the first status line matching the package/part.
* dl10n-html, lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm: Added support for Russian.
* dl10n-rrd/example/resize_rrd.sh: Added script to resize the rrd databases.
* dl10n-rrd/manpages-rrd.pl: Updated list of Architecture for each suite.
* dl10n-mail, lib/Debian/L10n/Mail.pm: Pass command line options to Mail::process. -Cette ligne, et les suivantes ci-dessous, seront ignorées-- M Changelog
* lib/Debian/Pkg/Tar.pm: "Some tar files have no trailing null block". Added an argument to _io_read to avoid failing when it cannot read this bloc at the end of the archive. * lib/Debian/Pkg/Tar.pm: Added support for wrong checksums from SunOS and HP-UX tar. * lib/Debian/Pkg/Tar.pm: Do not warn for the "unable to determine top-level directory" errors. This is handled correctly later. The warning will be output in debug mode.
* lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Do not overload the BTS soap interface. Prepare the list of bugs we need to check, and then check all the bugs at the same time. Thanks to Don Armstrong. check_bts_bug_soap() renamed check_bts_bugs_soap(). The function does not return any status anymore.
* pootle/sync-projects.d/20di: Execute with "set -e". * pootle/sync-projects.d/20di: Quote variables.
* pootle/sync-projects.d/10debconf: Execute with "set -e". * pootle/sync-projects.d/10debconf: Quote variables. * pootle/sync-projects.d/10debconf: Create the temporary directory with mktemp instead of tempfile. This avoid having to remove the file and create the directory later. * pootle/sync-projects.d/10debconf: Better handling of packages without a debian/po directory in the root. * pootle/sync-projects.d/10debconf: Ignore the errors from msgcat. (A lot of empty PO files were created with no valid charset) * pootle/sync-projects.d/10debconf: Fix typo: lang -> $lang. * pootle/sync-projects.d/10debconf: Use /srv/pootle.debian.net/tmp/ for the temporary files and directories.
* pootle/sync-projects.d/x20ddtp: Execute with "set -e". * pootle/sync-projects.d/x20ddtp: Quote variables. * pootle/sync-projects.d/x20ddtp: Removed TEMPDIR variable (not used). * pootle/sync-projects.d/x20ddtp: Use /srv/pootle.debian.net/tmp/ for the temporary files.
* pootle/sync-projects.d/30sync: Execute with "set -e".
* pootle/sync-projects.d/cfg/10debconf, pootle/sync-projects.d/cfg/common: Configuration files are just sourced. They do not need to be executable and do not need a shebang.
* dl10n-rrd/manpages-rrd.pl: Fix wrong detection of system() failures. Improve error messages.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: check_bts_bug_soap() is now in the Debian::L10n::BTS module.
* dl10n-check: First check for PO files, then check for nls directories. This fix an issue with sysstat, which has PO files in a directory named nls.
* lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm: re-indent.
* lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm: Only check the BTS if a status has the BTS tag, and no other status line follow for the pkg, type, file. This will reduce the load on the BTS and reduce the number of mails for the server admins.
* pootle/sync-projects.d/cfg/10debconf: Fix the link to the material tarball. Explicitly point to the unstable material.
* dl10n-rrd/example/update_unstable.sh: Fix the location of the $dist.gz material statistics file. * dl10n-rrd/example/update_unstable.sh: Add missing [ ] in a if test.
compendia/update_fs, compendia/l10n.conf, compendia/gen_compendia: Update the file locations according to the location on Churro.
* dl10n-nmu, dl10n-rrd/example/update_unstableBTS.sh, dl10n-rrd/example/update_testing.sh, dl10n-rrd/example/update_unstable.sh, dl10n-rrd/example/config.sh: Update the file locations according to the location on Churro.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm: Export the %Status, %Status_syn, %Type_syn, %LanguageList, and %Language hashes.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm: %Status, %Status_syn, %Type_syn, %LanguageList, %Language, parse_subject, parse_from, and parse_date moved from Spider to Utils. * lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm: parse_submitter, check_bts, check_bts_soap, and check_bts_bug_soap moved from Spider to BTS. * lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Db.pm: clean_db moved from Spider to Db. * lib/Debian/L10n/Db.pm: Added support for the Message-ID header. This indicate the last imported mail and replace the year/month/message headers when Mail is used instead of Spider. * lib/Debian/L10n/Mail.pm, dl10n-mail: New tool intended to replace dl10n-spider. This tool can be used to receive mail from an mbox or from stdin (procmail filter). * lib/Debian/L10n/Utils.pm: parse_from: better handling of MIME encoded from lines. * lib/Debian/L10n/BTS.pm: check_bts_soap as I'm receiving lots of timeout from soap, add a possibility to write the database every 10 analyzed bugs.
* dl10n-rrd/manpages-rrd.pl: No more m68k in unstable?
* dl10n-rrd/manpages-rrd.pl: Fail in a better way if the Content files could not be downloaded.
* dl10n-rrd/example/update_unstable.sh: Make sure the database is present and fail in a better way if not.
* dl10n-rrd/example/config.sh: Point DL10N_HOME to SVN. Only meaningful for the default installation on Churro.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm, dl10n-html: Added support for the Swedish language.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Bugs reported to wnpp do not match the database's package name.
* dl10n-nmu: Change the page title to "Debian localization radar".
* dl10n-txt: Add support for databases with history.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Do not fail if there is no From: field. (see http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-french/2008/09/msg00138.html)
* lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm: Add (uncomment) the anchors for translators, types, status, and packages.
* dl10n-html: Fix typo: syntax_message -> syntax_msg.
* lib/Debian/Pkg/DebSrc.pm: Fix typo in comment.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm: Added support for database with history. Generate the history in the coordination pages for by_package, by_type (not for by_date, by_translator, by_status, by_bug). Compared to the previous version, the tables look more similar from one sorting method to the other. More lines are displayed (except for the by_bug pages).
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Define the SOAP object global. This removes one argument from check_bts_bug_soap(). * lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: check_bts_bug_soap() does not remove status lines, there is no need re-read the list of status lines. * lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Make sure $soap_bugs is defined before checking its length. * lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Added variable for the BTS location. * lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm (clean_db): Re-read the list of status lines for a package after each removal. * lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm (clean_db): Indicate the most recent statusline which can be removed for a file/type. This avoid that closure of old bugs remove the status for more recent review cycles. * lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm (clean_db): Log "Remove DONE" instead of "Remove bug" when a old DONE is removed. * lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Only check the BTS status if $check_bts.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Db.pm: if a $type, $file, and $statusline are specified, remove the lines older than the specified $statusline for the given $file and $type * lib/Debian/L10n/Db.pm: del_status() always uses $statusline. Remove the specified line only if $file and $type are not defined.
* html/l10n.css: Added support for TODO (TAF are still supported).
* dl10n-rrd/example/update_unstableBTS.sh, dl10n-rrd/example/update_testing.sh, dl10n-rrd/example/update_unstable.sh, dl10n-rrd/example/config.sh: Updatedto match the pathes on i18n.debian.net (/org -> /srv) * dl10n-rrd/example/update_unstableBTS.sh, dl10n-rrd/example/update_testing.sh, dl10n-rrd/example/update_unstable.sh: Added Galician for graph_ranks.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Only try to cleanup the package if the package actually exists. * lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Make sure the package exists in the database before adding a status line.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Add the package name to the debug information.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: When we receive a BTS status, check the status of the bug so that we can set it to DONE. This permits to clear the history later on if another review cycle is started before we notice that the bug is actually closed.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Split check_bts_soap() into check_bts_soap() and check_bts_bug_soap(). The later permits to check the status of a single bug.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: After looking at the BTS, only update the database if there were some changes. Differentiate changes which require adding a status line and the one which only produce an update (date & name fixes).
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: There has beenno issues so far with the soap interface. Remove the support for the LDAP BTS interface.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: When a new cycle starts (after a DONE), do not wait 3 days to erase the old cycle history if a new status must be added to the database.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm, lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm, dl10n-html: s/portuguese_BRAZIL/brazilian/
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Keep history in the database. Use add_status(), instead of set_status(), except when a statusline is just fixed (name, date updated).
* lib/Debian/L10n/Db.pm (del_status): Add support for clearing a specific line in the database specified by $pkg, $type, and $file. * lib/Debian/L10n/Db.pm (set_status): Add support to change the status of a specific line in the database specified by a statusline.
* html/pseudo-urls.html: l10n.css is in html/, not ../
* dl10n-html: Added Romanian to the list of teams. * lib/Debian/L10n/Html.pm: Likewise.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: Added Romanian to the list of teams.
* lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: TAF is now deprecated. Please use TODO. * lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm: TAF is an alias for TODO.
* Changelog: Added Changelog file. Previous changes are documented in commits, or in debian/changelog.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|