Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
working branch for EFI
* Update documentation to at least vaguely match how things work. * Added support for hook scripts in a few places around the CD creation process, to help people customise their CDs. Quite a lot of refactoring needed in make_disc_trees.pl needed to do that. * Removed more cruft: + old defs in CONF.sh + old defs and rules in the Makefile + tools/add_secured
- Repository moved to svn, update docs to reflect move.
* Removed el-torito multiboot support. * Documented the choice of isolinux.
* Correct spelling mistake.
* Various little modifications.
* Documentation updates. * Changed how the sizelimit is get by the scripts (they could have ignored values given by the environment variable). * Put the documentation tree from the mirror on the first CD only.
* Added set -e for shell scripts. * Now generate *.list for Pseudo Image Kit. * Added files for woody. * Updated the README* files. * Added some .cvsignore files.
* Does now include the boot-floppies documentation again. * Removed some cruft (master file for potato and master.i386)
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|