* Debconf scripts now automatically load their templates when they are
invoked manually, if the .templates file is present in the same directory.
* This makes debconf-loadtemplate basically obsolete, so I have removed it.
* This means there is no need for a special test.pl in the source package.
* And this also means it's now a lot easier to debug config scripts before
putting them in a package. Documented this in the tutorial.
* Feh, I have to keep the debconf-tiny changelog in sync with this one,
or the package version isn't updated. Debhelper is too smart for its
own good. Hacked around it. (If other people have this problem, I can
add a flag to debhelper to handle this better..)
* Documented everywhere that when reconfiguring debconf, --priority=medium
is a good idea. Closes: #50225