Parent Directory | Revision Log
* Add support for templates of type 'error', which are largely treated like notes except that they are displayed no matter what the priority and even if they've previously been seen. For example, this can be used for input validation errors. This is compatible with cdebconf.
releasing version 1.4.68
Updated debian/po/sk.po and po/sk.po
releasing version 1.4.66
releasing version 1.4.64
releasing version 1.4.62
releasing version 1.4.60
* Improve message diplayed if kde frontend cannot start due to missing Qt. Closes: #341315
* Add progress indicator to dpkg-preconfigure if we're running in apt mode and there are more than 30 packages (arbitrarily selected) to preconfigure. We'll make more calls to apt-extracttemplates as a result, but the progress indicator only ticks once every 30 packages so it shouldn't be too bad.
releasing version 1.4.56
releasing version 1.4.55
releasing version 1.4.54
releasing version 1.4.53
releasing version 1.4.51
make -C po
releasing version 1.4.49
Fix typo in Debconf/Templates.pm
releasing version 1.4.48
First round of translation updates
* Apply patch from Denis Barbier to translate --help output. See #167177
releasing version 1.4.45
releasing version 1.4.43
More translations updated
Make a few new strings translatable in dpkg-preconfigure Closes: #225463
* Joey Hess - Force PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 in confmodule, confmodule.sh, debconf.py, and Debconf::Client::ConfModule to avoid bad behavior of the dynamic linker when Text::Iconv is loaded but its symbols have not really been resolved. This caused debconf to be killed with a relocation error in certian upgrades from woody involving packages that use debconf in their preinst. Closes: #278417 Thanks to Andrew Suffield and Branden Robinson for analysis. - Add check in frontend and debug message if PERL_DL_NONLAZY is not set to 1 when it's run from a preinst, in case I missed other entry points.
Add Slovak translations
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|