Parent Directory | Revision Log
Another bunch of translation updates
* Apply patch from Denis Barbier to translate --help output. See #167177
releasing version 1.4.45
releasing version 1.4.43
Basque translation updated
Make a few new strings translatable in dpkg-preconfigure Closes: #225463
* Joey Hess - Force PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 in confmodule, confmodule.sh, debconf.py, and Debconf::Client::ConfModule to avoid bad behavior of the dynamic linker when Text::Iconv is loaded but its symbols have not really been resolved. This caused debconf to be killed with a relocation error in certian upgrades from woody involving packages that use debconf in their preinst. Closes: #278417 Thanks to Andrew Suffield and Branden Robinson for analysis. - Add check in frontend and debug message if PERL_DL_NONLAZY is not set to 1 when it's run from a preinst, in case I missed other entry points.
* Hack in an --installer parameter in debconf-get-selections so the d-i manual can document a sane way to generate d-i preseeding files. * Add the question's short description as a comment in debconf-get-selections output, and skip notes, text, and errors.
* Improve the man page with state machine improvements and better back out handling from Bruce Perens. * Minor Danish po file update. Closes: #262131 * Patch from David Schweikert to let dpkg-reconfigure use the noninteractive frontend if forced to do so. Closes: #263398 * Patch from Julien Louis to add translations of debconf-communicate and debconf-set-selections to debconf-i18n. Closes: #264140 * Ran recode latin1..utf-8 debian/changelog. Closes: #214563 * Add Tukish po file translation from Recai Oktas. Closes: #264713 * Japanese po file update from kmuto. Closes: #265984
* Add Basqe translation by Piarres Beobide Egaña. Closes: #247321 * German translation update. Closes: #251731
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|