Parent Directory | Revision Log
* Applied Davor Ocelic's patch adding a keybykey option to the LDAP DbDriver. Closes: #440857 (Note that it currently has some minor uninitialised value warnings.)
move from cvs import
* Add question when loading a template if the question is gone and the template still claims to own it. This should never happen unless you have a disk crash or bad kernel hang when using debconf, but enough people experience it to waste too much of my time. This is more robust. Closes: #151406, #160960 * Update fr.po * Fixed typos in debconf.conf. * fix_db.pl: Loop only 10 times. Closes: #153775
unreleased new version
* Fixed a bug in the Stack driver's iterator, needed by FAI. Thanks to Joerg Lehmann <email@example.com> for the patch. * Typo and spelling corrections (did not change verbiage to verbage however; I do not intend that connotation). Closes: #131807 * Added --force to dpkg-reconfigure. * Fixed typo in debconf.conf. Closes: #140085
* Matthew Palmer <firstname.lastname@example.org> contributed a LDAP backend database for debconf. This will open up all kinds of new possiilities for using debconf in a cluster, etc. It is currently experimental, and will not be used unless you enable it; so there is no chance this new code will impact the freeze. * Wrote debconf-devel(8) man page, which attempts to be a complete reference for developing packages that use debconf. Read it. * Fixed the doc-base name of the debconf tutorial. * Minor change to debconf-mergetemplate man page synopsis. * Refuse to use the dialog frontend if the screen is too small, it'll fall back to the text frontend which will work on screens down to about 2 lines of 20 characters each. I want a pager with ssh. Closes: #132972 * Fixed typo, Closes: #134161 * Patch from Denis Barbier <email@example.com> to make debconf-getlang work better with ll_LL form languages. Closes: #134307
* Let's make the templates cache mode 644. There's nothing sentative in there. (Modified the debconf.conf file.) * Convert Mode field to octal on the fly to precent confusion. * Spell checked debconf.conf.5. Along the way, I discovered that a field name in the debconf db was mispelled. So, "Extention" should really be "Extension". Update your debconf.conf. Since this is not used in the stock config file, and I've never seen it used, I did just rename the field, breaking backwards compatability.
* Remove /var/lib/debconf on upgrade. Nothing uses it anymore, and it contains some large old database files, and on most systems, a large amount of cruft (temporary files, editor backup files, backups of the db, sockets, the list goes on and on). * Expunged all remaining traces of the directory from debconf and its documentation.
builds debs now, I'm letting people test it
documented dbdriver updates
/var/cache looks like the place for templates data.
let's put the
a sample config file
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|