Parent Directory | Revision Log
* Add support for templates of type 'error', which are largely treated like notes except that they are displayed no matter what the priority and even if they've previously been seen. For example, this can be used for input validation errors. This is compatible with cdebconf.
* Man page typo fixs. Closes: #302746, #302749, #302747, #302748, #302752
move from cvs import
* Update for debconf-show.fr.1 and confmodule.fr.3. * debconf-getlang and debconf-mergetemplate now print deprecation warnings. * Set $Text::Wrap::break = qr/\n|\s(?=\S)/ Closes: #159653
* dpkg-reconfigure: run prerm script. Should be safe. * Doc update Closes: #162978 * Use po-debconf for debconf package's own template translations. * debconf-getlang and debconf-mergetemplate are deprecated in favour of po-debconf. * Added docs to debconf-devel(7) about using po-debconf. * Remove old translation section from tutorual. * Remove bts-script.
not yet released
* Documented that debconf-getlang runs descriptions through a word-wrapper. Closes: #97049 * When parsing a template description, if there is a " \n", don't turn that into " " when collapsing newlines, and instead go with just a single space. * From Federico Di Gregorio <email@example.com>, a patch to the Gtk frontend that makes it more usable with packages with a large multiselect widget, or with lots of concurent questions. The main change is that the window now scrolls. Closes: #113801 * Federico also sent a patch that moves widgets in the gtk frontend around for better cosmetics. * Added a debconf.8 man page translated to pt_BR by Andre Luis Lopes <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Closes: #121155
* Man page section fixes, Closes: #100076 * Noted in description of shell library that yes, the protocol commands are lower-cased (it already explained about the db_ prefixing). Closes: #100276 * Text frontend UI changes: select and multiselect lists no longer have lettered choices. Instead, it uses numbers, and any unique anchored substring of a choice is understood, too. The old system was great, except when it sucked. This should scale more evenly. * Added full completion to the text frontend! Now it really is the best frontend, for sure.. * French po file update from Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr>. * Fixed an obscure bug that made the REGISTER command fail if the owner was set to "" (or any other perlwise-false string).
* A typo in debconf-getlang was making it incorrectly mark some things as fuzzy. Fumitoshi UKAI pointed out the fix, Closes: #97475
omit Default: fields if the master lacks them.
inverted persistent and transient templates
updates for changes in template class
* Dutch templates file from "Thomas J. Zeeman" <email@example.com>, Closes: #85549 * Added code to support foolish downgrades to really old and crufty versions of debconf. Closes: #85124
* Updated Franch translation from Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr> * debconf-getlang now preserves fuzzy translations accross multiple runs, if a new translation is not put in. I also had to rename the -OLD fields to -fuzzy.
* Updated the Swedish translation. * Made debconf-getlang more or less ignore whitespace as a factor in fuzzy translations. * Now you have to list the files to look at in stats mode too, seems hardcoding the lookup wasn't such a good idea. * Removed the -q flag, just use --stats instead. * Added Korean translation from Eungkyu Song <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* debconf-getlang supports detection of fuzzy translations now, and can display translation stats for a package too. See man page. * Added dialog frontend back to template description for now. Closes: #83670
* confmodule: Properly quote arguments to frontend, just in case. Closes: #74827 * debconf-loadtemplates was totally hosed. It forgot to load the db up, and so it wiped it all out when it saved it! Fixed, Closes: #74826 * Added basic syntax checking and usage to debconf-getlang (and debconf-loadtemplate too). Closes: #74825
* Removed recursive build-dependancy on debconf-utils. There were two ways to do this, the quick hack way and the move lots of directories in cvs way. I took the latter. * While I was reorganizing *EVERYTHING*, I renamed all the perl modules, what was Debian::DebConf::foo is now Debconf::foo. Debian::DebConf::Client::ConfModule is now just Debconf::ConfModule, but a stub module exists in the old location for backwards compatability (thanks, bod). * If you use the new module, you should depend on this version of Debconf! * This hacking also required some ugly ugly hacking of the debconf database. Debconf needs a real database. :-( * I guess this means the filename in all the .po files are wrong, bug since those filenames are in comments, the .po files should continue to work, right? * debconf-utils now depends on debconf >= 0.4, so it will continue to work. * Needless to say, this was a massive PITA all around. I've NEVER going to do this again, so I hope I got it right. * For a short while, I considered using MakeMaker. That is, until I noticed MakeMaker had no way of marking scripts for install into /usr/sbin, and after not one but two perl gods advised me using it for anything more cpmplex than a simple library package was not a good idea. People have asked me to use MakeMaker in the past, and it's just not going to happen unless you send me a very nice patch.
more epic struggles to change the world
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|