Parent Directory | Revision Log
- Make hw-detect list the modules it plans to load at medium priority, so the user can opt not to load known-problimatic modules.
- busybox sed does not use -e, fix broken sed commands in above changes. (that is, Karsten's changes) - Add back the missing register-module calls for sd_mod and sr_mod. - Better IFS newline setting. - Send ide pci modules find stderr to /dev/null. - Use only one progress bar for both hardware detection and module loading, and add the sd_mod and sr_mod loading to it.
Updated es.po and added entry to changelog
* K��stutis Bili��nas - Update Lithuanian translation. * Joey Hess - Check for already loaded modules before saying anything about loading them. Should be faster and clearer. - If a module is not available, don't say we're loading it, instead mention that it was unavailable. The summary of unavailable modules is retained because it's easy to miss otherwise. - Remove the "(full version)" from hw-detect-full's menu item. There is no other version on the menu. - Versioned dependencies are not allowed in udebs, removed version from cdebconf-udeb dependency. - ORed dependencies are not allowed either, removed modutils-basic | modutils-full, which was obsolete anyway.
Run debconf-updatepo to have template types added into PO files
* Andr�� Lu��s Lopes - Updated pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation. * Pierre Machard - Update French po-debconf translation [Christian Perrier]. * Claus Hindsgaul - Update da (Danish) translation. * Miroslav Kure - Update Czech translation (cs.po). * Joey Hess - ethdetect: exit 1 if no hardware is detected. This will avoid a useless run of eg, dhcp after it at high priority. - hw-detect: fset various questions to unseen before displaying - hw-detect: put up a progress bar while running disvocer, so there will be something onscreen if that step should hang - hw-detect: run discover only once per use, not twice * Matt Kraai - Use the error template type for errors.
* Joey Hess - A slightly less grody means of loading IDE chipset drivers. - Simplified the text on the menu items. - Lower-cased parts of driver names in hwdetect. * K��stutis Bili��nas - Add Lithuanian translation (lt.po).
* Claus Hindsgaul - Update da (Danish) translation. * Andr�� Lu��s Lopes - Update pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation. * Denis Barbier - Add a comment in templates files to flag main menu items. * Christian Perrier - Update French translation. * Petter Reinholdtsen - Correct module name match to avoid matching substrings. (Closes: #215453) - Try to load ide-floppy as well, as some platforms need it, and I am not sure how to probe for it. (Closes: #215455) * Joey Hess - Load all the PCI IDE drivers before ide-detect, to fix DMA issues on some systems. Closes: #215442 - Remove the hard-coded list of modules from ethdetect, instead search for all net drivers and put them in the list, which is not 100% right but still much better. - Remove the confusing question about manually specifying the module to load. Anyone who knows where a non-modprobe-able module is can use the shell.. - Remove redundant ethdetect/title template, and unused ethdetect/module_prompt template. - hw-detect: collect any modprobe failures, and show them all in one screen at the end. Closes: #215163 - hw-detect: Say "Loading module", not "Detected module", as not all the loaded modules were detected. - ethdetect: Loop if manual loading does not work, to let the user try several modules. Add error if ethernet card is not found. - Add myself to uploaders, at least temporarily.
Add a comment in templates files to flag main menu items
Make menu entries translatable.
Change old TITLE command to new SETTITLE command. Updated nb.po.
Updated spanish templates
Changelog entries for all the changes introduced tonight minor changes to spanish translations.
Drop explanation of what a 'driver floppy' is from hwdetect, as it was wrong.
Avoid 'yes' and 'no' in template text, to make it more frontend neutral.
Remove unused debconf template ethdetect/load_module and update translations with new variable name.
* Run debconf-updatepo. * Update pt_BR debconf template translation.
Run debconf-updatepo. Translated a revised.
Rename module 'eepro100' to 'e100' to match the 2.4.20kernel. (Closes: #189054)
Make similar template texts the same to reduce the number of messages to translate.
Update template names and translator files.
Convert to po-debconf, set Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.1.13) to ensure that generated templates are right, and set output encoding to UTF-8.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|