Parent Directory | Revision Log
* Remove unnecessary seen flag unsetting. * If CD drive detection fails, prompt for a driver floppy, and retry.
* Joey Hess - Rename mirror/distribution to the more accurate mirror/suite. - Improved on the CD suite detection code, now it should set mirror/suite properly for later base-config use. * Translations: - Jordi Mallach: Update Catalan translation (ca.po). - Carlos Z.F. Liu - fix some serious errors in Simplified Chinese translation. - Giuseppe Sacco - Applied patch for normalizing menus and some italian translation (it.po) - h3li0s - Added Albanian translation (sq.po)
- No need to apt-install discover; hw-detect does that. - Cleaned up the prompting if the CD device is found and CD is not auto-mounted. Closes: #213174 - Remove dangling skip-autodetection template. - Don't give up on a non-debian CD until all drives have been scanned, and allow the user to insert the right CD to continue. - Fix debian/rules to use binary-indep, not -arch. Closes: #223087 - Update to debhelper v4. - Clean up rules file. - Remove Standards-Version; it's a udeb. - Remove the mtab hack in the prebaseconfig hack, /etc/mtab is a link to /proc/mounts in the rootskel. - Fix prebaseocnfig script to eject the right cdrom, by calling eject on /cdrom. No more coffee spills.
sed -re does not work with busybox, use 2 sed calls instead
* Marco d'Itri - Add preliminary support for .ko kernel modules.
* Verok Istvan - Initial Hungarian translation. * Joey Hess - Per discussion on debian-boot, use symbolic distribution names in mirror/distribution. - Remove release code name stuff. - Look for a testing distro on the iso before stable, as our current isos have a (bogus) stable symlink, which would end up with debootstrap being asked to bootstrap woody..
Fix typo: CDROM -> $CDROM
Log to syslog instead of /var/log/messages.
fix the looping on is_cd_inserted
Adjust postinst to call the correct script (hw-detect instead of hwdetect) now that we are using the new hw-detect package.
Give package control files 'cdrom-detect.' prefixes.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|