Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (as text) (annotate)|
Fix a few inconsistencies with current installer reported by Holger Wansing and Tapio Lehtonen
Fix issues reported by Clytie Siddall
Fix build error; you'd think I know better by now...
* Add new section in preseeding appendix on partman-auto-raid. Not included in preseed text file as it is still somewhat experimental.
- As no methods actually support multiple disks yet, don't mention it - Show how to get rid of lvm confirmation dialog
* Fix incorrect documentation on preseeding additional apt sources.
remove devfs bit of comment
Added missing parenthesis, fixes #385445
Update preseeding documentation for partman-auto
* Update preseeding docs to document listing more than one disk for partman-auto/disk and grub-installer/bootdev
* Document new pkgsel/include setting.
Move Stapper's preseed/run hack from example to main text and improve explanation
preseed/run made netcfg-st possible
Document preseeding autopartitioning using LVM
Add note on aliases in section on boot parameters
fix tag balance
* Document new aliases added in preseed 1.17 for common debconf boot parameters: fb, url, file, locale, interface.
Improve readability of -- bootoption
* Prebaseconfig renamed to finish-install, which changes some documentation, and. notably, renames one of the xml files.
s/template/question/ # where appropriate
* Document new preseed/run setting.
* chroot-install: - add /etc/hosts to be created for network configuration - make kernel/linux-image variable * Document -- command line option for passing parameters to boot loader configuration
* Booting a USB stick via a boot floppy is not supported by current installer images. * Update preseeding docs to use task names, not short descriptions, since that will work now and is more convenient for preseeding. * Document the kde-desktop and gnome-desktop subtasks.
Revert accidental change in commented section
Fix PDF build errors
Fix typos reported by Philippe Batailler
- Replace 'preseed file' with 'preconfiguration file' - Reformat some lines to keep line lengh acceptable - Various minor changes
- Finally document how to create a preconfiguration file
* Document new passwd/root-login setting.
add missing space
Document new option to preseed additional apt sources for target system
clearify comment about security-host
Add missing section tag
Add note that some partman-auto templates need to be localized
Fix typo + spacing around tags
* Document DHCP preseeding. Note that this documents it as of netcfg 1.24 and preseed 1.13.
* It's possible to use preseeding to set up LVM now, so remove stuff about it not working.
* Add docs about preseeding a fallback to a static IP if dhcp fails.
* Document how to pick a particular interface with netcfg/choose_interface, including how to do this before reading a preseed file.
a few typo fixes
* Etch uses X.Org 6.9, and xserver-xorg instead of xserver-xfree86.
Owner of user-setup templates should now be d-i, not passwd
Document preseeding of initramfs generator
- Change default build to Etch. - Remove all Sarge specific content and make Etch specific content default. - Delete some obsolete entities.
merge in ex-base-config branch
Remove variable no longer supported in apt-setup
remove outdated comment about dc_postmaster exim setting; exim integrates with d-i in a way that makes setting it to an empty string deliver postmater mail to the first created user (although this is currently broken by #341130)
Set Id keyword on new file
Updates suggested by Joey after review
- Move documentation on preseeding to separate appendix for etch - Use new, more flexible perl script to extract example preseed file from new appendix
Convert a few more bits to proper reference format
Minor changes in tag placement.
Create separate appendix for preseeding for Etch. Needs more work before it is included.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|