Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
Release version 20100518 Disable Korean, Portuguese (BR), Spanish and Swedish translations as they are incomplete.
(Re-)enable Vietnamese translation (not fully up-to-date).
Re-enable Spanish translation.
* (Re-)enable Catalan, Greek, Finnish, Japanese and Korean translations. * Disable Vietnamese translations as it is incomplete.
* Disable Catalan, Korean and Japanese translations as they are incomplete. * Upload with priority medium because of D-I Beta 2 release.
* Disable Finnish, Hungarian and Spanish for this release as they have not been updated.
releasing version 20070319
* Enable Catalan, Brazillian, Korean and Spanish again. * Enable new Hungarian translation.
* Prepare for release. This release is mostly for testing purposes, the real release targeted at Etch will be next week. * Add and enable AMD64 architecture. * Disable Catalan, Korean, Spanish and Brazillian translations as they are not yet complete. * Enable Finnish translation.
Add Hungarian as new language (disabled for official builds)
- arm, mips and mipsel switched to 2.6 kernels - Enable Brazillian Portuguese and Vietnamese translation for release - Disable Greek translation as it is too incomplete - Minor changelog fixups - Release 20060726
- Enable Catalan, Italian and Swedish translations for release. - Disable Brazillian Portuguese translation as it is too incomplete. - Release 20060427.
Exclude Traditional Chinese translation for release as it was not updated
Polish and Swedish were enabled incorrectly
Greek and Korean translations completed, enable for release
Add newly started translations in languagelist
- Mention in copyright that full GPL is included in the manual. - Register installed documents with doc-base.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|