Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
- Finally document how to create a preconfiguration file
* Document new passwd/root-login setting.
Document buildscript change in changelog; closes FTBFS bug
Correct previous commit
Add changelog entry for recent change
Describe how to boot a Cobalt machine.
Describe how to flash the installer image onto the NSLU2.
The Netwinder firmware is no longer available due to license problems.
Improve the Netwinder TFTP boot instructions.
Mention NSLU2 download location.
Fix Netwinder/CATS download location.
Bring ARM up to date with reality: remove unsupported flavours, add NSLU2.
* Document DHCP preseeding. Note that this documents it as of netcfg 1.24 and preseed 1.13.
* It's possible to use preseeding to set up LVM now, so remove stuff about it not working.
Remove redundant lines
Remove premature entry and reorganize
* Update copyright date.
Update appendix on chroot installs.
* Add docs about preseeding a fallback to a static IP if dhcp fails.
* Build-depend on libhtml-parser-perl for build/preseed.pl.
* Remove obsolete substvar.
* Document how to pick a particular interface with netcfg/choose_interface, including how to do this before reading a preseed file.
* Etch uses X.Org 6.9, and xserver-xorg instead of xserver-xfree86.
add more bootable-usb conditionals too
* Add a few more supports-floppy-boot conditionals to make it easier to turn all this off in rebuilds of the manual.
Change references from package d-i-manual to package installation-guide
- Change default build to Etch. - Remove all Sarge specific content and make Etch specific content default. - Delete some obsolete entities.
merge in ex-base-config branch
Open new changelog entry
Exclude Traditional Chinese translation for release as it was not updated
Switch release name to Etch and update changelog for previous commit
Greek and Korean translations completed, enable for release
Newly started translations
Set proper POT-Creation-Date
- Move documentation on preseeding to separate appendix for etch - Use new, more flexible perl script to extract example preseed file from new appendix
* Update installation report template and instructions for etch.
Add changelog entry for build problem already fixed in debian/rules
- Mention in copyright that full GPL is included in the manual. - Register installed documents with doc-base.
Also clean working directories in build
Change package name in changelog
- Change package name to installation-guide - Improve package descriptions
Include translations already available on official website
Switch to building arch all packages in section doc
Mark unreleased and add reference to d-i changelog for history
add debian packaging files, except for the rules file
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|