Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
Reword i386 and amd64 arch names to be consistent with the corresponding release-notes change: Intel x86 → 32-bit PC, AMD64 → 64-bit PC.
* Update installation sizes for amd64 instead of i386.
Update task installation size values against standard system, as FJP seems to have been doing instead of against base system.
Update task installation size values against base system
After cleanup, 200MB are actually available
Update installation sizes.
Update basic figures
Introduce new debian entity which just stands for "Debian".
Rename debian entity to debian-gnu.
Replace kernel package name and version with &kernelpackage; and &kernelversion;
* Add non-Linux infrastructure to the build system. * Add kFreeBSD infrastructure.
* Document booting from DOS (Closes: Bug#518808).
Update brltty version.
Update program versions
Update number of Debian Developers
Update kernel version to 2.6.32
Remove support for alpha in build system
Remove support for m68k in build system
Switch over from Lenny to Squeeze. Current kernel is 2.6.29.
Document accessibility support in the installer Many thanks to Samuel Thibault for writing this up. Reviewed by Frans Pop.
* Explain Standard system task. * Add LXDE desktop environment. * Mention option to select desktop environment from boot menu for x86 CDs. * Add task sizes for alternative desktop environments.
Update number of developers
Update task sizes and nr. of packages per arch for Lenny.
The kernel version should now always be the same for all architectures
Update task sizes, and number of packages and developers
Define two new translatable entities: escapekey and tabkey
Update version of X11 used in Lenny
Lenny will be version 5.0
Change release to lenny
- Mention how to get to the main menu so a shell can be started based on report from Anthony Smith, #422307 - Add translatable entities for Continue, Cancel and Go Back buttons (and Dutch translation) - Minor changes to make references to buttons consistent
Revert as we need the old values here for updates of the installation guide for Etch
Switch installation guide to Lenny for trunk
Final base system and task size updates
* Update base/standard system and task sizes.
Make base system size and task sizes into entities to avoid translations to have to update on changes
We have 1011 DDs, so round to 1010 as that is a nice number (1010=10)
- Update number of developers, packages and mailing lists - General revision of minimum hardware requirements throughout the manual - Update of installed/download size of tasks - Delete some unused entities in build/entities/common.ent
- Etch ships with X.Org 7.1 - Fix some minor spacing problems - Delete or update some obsoleted information - General minor fixes
Initial commit preparing to add variant for AMD64. This commit basically creates the AMD64 variant as a copy of the i386 manual. Further commits will be needed to differentiate the AMD64 variant from i386 where needed. Commit includes changes for all translations.
Updated entity x11ver to "7.0"
Etch has been assigned version 4.0
* Etch uses X.Org 6.9, and xserver-xorg instead of xserver-xfree86.
Change references from package d-i-manual to package installation-guide
Switch release name to Etch and update changelog for previous commit
move manual to top-level directory, split out of debian-installer package
Update package counts
Minor changes and cleanup in entities
Revert accidental commit of changes in buildsystem
Move <informalexample> inside paragraph tags
Revert local changes committed by mistake
Add entities for capitalized and uppercase release name
- Put all <phrase>s for arch-title in one line to get rid of unwanted spaces in output - Delete entity for boot-loader-installer as it is unused and outdated
Switch to new-generation build scripts for d-i manual: - move new scripts from new-generation to build
New generation manual building scripts, something more modular and clean. Work in progress, use with caution.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|