Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (as text) (annotate)|
Fix "preparing" part for non-Linux ports.
Fix port URL for non-Linux ports.
* Add non-Linux infrastructure to the build system. * Add kFreeBSD infrastructure.
Revert activation of PDF for Japanese I will mail the committer and list with the reasons for the revert.
Update Japanese translations.
Switch over from Lenny to Squeeze. Current kernel is 2.6.29.
The kernel version should now always be the same for all architectures
Japanese text version changed to UTF-8 on request of KURASAWA Nozomu
* Enable PDF for Korean for website builds.
* Korean text version changed to UTF-8 as well on request of Changwoo Ryu.
Make UTF-8 the default encoding for the text version for all languages that still used ISO-8859-1
Remove unused style sheet definition
Switch installation guide to Lenny for trunk
PS/PDF formats for Korean not supported for website builds (Sarge environment)
Backwards compatibility no longer needed
Document the graphical installer, including the main known issues
- Update number of developers, packages and mailing lists - General revision of minimum hardware requirements throughout the manual - Update of installed/download size of tasks - Delete some unused entities in build/entities/common.ent
Improve conditions for frontends supported by architectures
Temporarily add supports-dhcp to conditions to avoid build errors until translations have been updated
Revert accidental commit
Add misplaced entry
* Remove hardcoded paths to executables in buildone.sh. * Set HOME to a temporary directory before running w3m, to avoid it trying to write to a home directory that may not exist on the buildds. (See #393641)
* Remove now obsolete distinction between classic and common kpkg. * Update all arches to kernel version 2.6.17.
Add support for Korean PDF output; requires latex-hangul-ucs-hlatex
Add Hungarian as new language (disabled for official builds)
Typo in comment
Add functionality to include optional paragraphs in translations
Use UTF-8 encoding for txt output of Czech d-i manual
- Add listname entity because it is not the same as the arch name for all arches - Update kernel versions
Explicitly specify XML declaration as required by openjade 1.4devel1-15
- Change default build to Etch. - Remove all Sarge specific content and make Etch specific content default. - Delete some obsolete entities.
PDF not supported for Vietnamese as there is no l10n information available in the stylesheet
Update section on kernel compilation to refer to common package where applicable
move manual to top-level directory, split out of debian-installer package
Make sure link to separate preseeding example file is always correct
Make clear that $condition contains both kernel and build options
Remove hack to fix tables in oriental languages as the problem seems to be in kate rather than in the text files (fixes #313494)
- Cleanup use of quotes and dashes; second part of patch originally submitted by Branden Robinson (#279927). - Fix some footnotes that will hopefully make Phillipe Batailler happier. - SMP support kernel configuration is not in the same section for all arches so should be variable. - hppa (optional) and s/390 (standard) also support SMP - Some minor corrections.
Add support for zh_TW
Introduce a cascading stylesheet for the HTML version of the manual. This change was forced on us by a change in docbook-xsl where the parameter shade.verbatim was obsoleted. However, it will allow nicer and more flexible formatting in the future.
Set UTF-8 encoding for Romanian for TXT version of manual
Add 'manual_release' to conditions to allow post-sarge texts to be added; values can be set to 'sarge' or 'etch'
Replace overlong if statement by case
Exclude zh_CN from PDF/PS building
Create TXT version for zh_CN in UTF8 encoding
Fix syntax error in sed commands
- Add support for Greek and Korean (excluding both from PDF builds). - Add hack to correct table borders in TXT files for oriental languages.
Revert previous changes - after reconsideration they don't belong in this script :-/
Add initial support for building from PO files
Add build structure for official website
Remove exception in treatment of build errors for .tex files
Revert accidental commit of changes in buildsystem
Move <informalexample> inside paragraph tags
Revert local changes committed by mistake
- Change variable for destination directory to avoid it being set from installer rules file - Minor corrections to make build.sh script work correctly - Some script cleanup
Undo last commit (reenable cleanup)
changes all over the manual due to reviewing
Switch intermediate single html file for text output to UTF-8 encoding
- Reworked error handling in buildone.sh to better support building multiple formats - Some code cleanup in buildone.sh - Include build dependencies for text format in README - Minor updates to README
Add text output option to Manual build scripts
Switch to new-generation build scripts for d-i manual: - move new scripts from new-generation to build
Ignore error from openjade if returncode is 1
Removed superfluous calls to create_profiled
Fix typo in comment
Reworked new-generation scripts: - Rename scripts for better backwards compatibility - Do not create extensive tree with results (this has several downsides) - Check for errors during all build steps - Allow building of different formats at once in buildone.sh - Copy and modify old build.sh script for new-generation
Add new manual 'status' variable and comments; cleanup
add the missing entitiy, fix building
Update of new-generation scripts (temporary fix)
fix problems introduced while having not enough sleep :(
some updates and quirks to make moving files easier
update stylesheet, make compatible with old scripts
new generation scripts updated
Use profiled.xml when generating html to avoid generating junk
- Setting encoding is not needed as it is already included in style-html.xsl - Added some comments and cleaned indents
New generation manual building scripts, something more modular and clean. Work in progress, use with caution.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|