Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (as text) (annotate)|
Remove support for alpha in build system
Remove support for m68k in build system
Update (unused) arch list
Switch over from Lenny to Squeeze. Current kernel is 2.6.29.
Switch installation guide to Lenny for trunk
* Avoid generating XML files multiple times for translations using PO files when using build.sh or buildweb.sh sripts.
Set default value for manual_release in build wrapper scripts
Update build wrapper scripts
- Change default build to Etch. - Remove all Sarge specific content and make Etch specific content default. - Delete some obsolete entities.
merge in ex-base-config branch
- Move documentation on preseeding to separate appendix for etch - Use new, more flexible perl script to extract example preseed file from new appendix
Include translations already available on official website
move manual to top-level directory, split out of debian-installer package
Split preseeding example in the manual into separate files for Sarge and Etch; the differences were getting too great to keep them in a single example
Introduce a cascading stylesheet for the HTML version of the manual. This change was forced on us by a change in docbook-xsl where the parameter shade.verbatim was obsoleted. However, it will allow nicer and more flexible formatting in the future.
- Make builds for the website fail on errors - Whitespace cleanup
- Add build dependencies needed to build PDF/TXT versions of the manual - Make main build script for the manual fail on errors
Add languages de and ru and formats html and txt for official manual builds
- Add support for building from PO files in build scripts - Create 'clean' example-preseed.txt file during official builds
- Change variable for destination directory to avoid it being set from installer rules file - Minor corrections to make build.sh script work correctly - Some script cleanup
Switch to new-generation build scripts for d-i manual: - move new scripts from new-generation to build
Reworked new-generation scripts: - Rename scripts for better backwards compatibility - Do not create extensive tree with results (this has several downsides) - Check for errors during all build steps - Allow building of different formats at once in buildone.sh - Copy and modify old build.sh script for new-generation
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|