Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
Fix "preparing" part for non-Linux ports.
Fix port URL for non-Linux ports.
* Add non-Linux infrastructure to the build system. * Add kFreeBSD infrastructure.
Remove support for alpha in build system
Remove support for m68k in build system
The kernel version should now always be the same for all architectures
Current kernel is 2.6.26
* Update kernel versions. * Update memory requirements for i386 and amd64. Elaborate on installing systems with less memory than the listed minimum.
* Support for sparc32 has been discontinued for Lenny. This also means that booting from floppy is no longer supported for sparc.
Remove obsolete option 'rescue-needs-root-disk'
Fix variable; fixes build error warning
- Update number of developers, packages and mailing lists - General revision of minimum hardware requirements throughout the manual - Update of installed/download size of tasks - Delete some unused entities in build/entities/common.ent
Update status of sparc to 'checked'
Improve conditions for frontends supported by architectures
- All architectures that support TFTP booting also support DCHP, so remove the "supports-dhcp" condition - According to the text, Alpha supports BOOTP - Use dhcp3-server for examples rather than dhcp (version 2) - tftpd-hpa does not use /tftpboot by default; allow for this in examples
Update kernel version for all arches to 2.6.18.
Update documenation for Sparc, based on patch by Jurij Smakov
* Remove now obsolete distinction between classic and common kpkg. * Update all arches to kernel version 2.6.17.
Initial commit preparing to add variant for AMD64. This commit basically creates the AMD64 variant as a copy of the i386 manual. Further commits will be needed to differentiate the AMD64 variant from i386 where needed. Commit includes changes for all translations.
Update kernel versions to 2.6.16
- Add listname entity because it is not the same as the arch name for all arches - Update kernel versions
Update kernel versions to 2.6.14
Update section on kernel compilation to refer to common package where applicable
move manual to top-level directory, split out of debian-installer package
- Cleanup use of quotes and dashes; second part of patch originally submitted by Branden Robinson (#279927). - Fix some footnotes that will hopefully make Phillipe Batailler happier. - SMP support kernel configuration is not in the same section for all arches so should be variable. - hppa (optional) and s/390 (standard) also support SMP - Some minor corrections.
Switch to new-generation build scripts for d-i manual: - move new scripts from new-generation to build
Add new manual 'status' variable and comments; cleanup
New generation manual building scripts, something more modular and clean. Work in progress, use with caution.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|