Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
Recompile with ocaml 3.12.1 (no source changes)
Remove myself from Uploaders
rebuild with ocaml 3.12.0
do not refer to str library anymore
Upgrade Standards-Version to 3.8.4 (no change)
* Use dh-ocaml 0.9 features * Rebuilt for OCaml 3.11.2
* Upgrade standards-version to 3.8.2 (no change) * Remove *-byte package which are complicated to maintain, provide either bytecode or native version depending on arch * Update debian/copyright to http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat
Rebuild with OCaml 3.11.
drop BUGS, consolidate its info into TODO
standards version updated to 3.8.0 machine interpretable changelog
ocaml 3.10.2 transition
* NOT RELEASED YET
reverted to eager deletion in debian/rules
* add debian/control.in with the usual indirection to fill the Architecture field with the current list of architectures supported by the native code compiler * add debian/README.Debian-source documenting the above change * make debian/rules fail when binary-arch is invoked on architectures which are missing /usr/bin/ocamlopt. It should never happen and probably will only if in the future we drop some more OCaml native architectures and forget to update this package * bump the urgency for the OCaml 3.10.1 transition
* NOT RELEASED YET
* fix GTK spelling in package descriptions
* add myself as an uploder * bump standards-version, no changes needed * bump urgency for the OCaml 3.10.1 transition * add Homepage field * make Vcs-* fields point to trunk/, to avoid checking out tags
* Add email@example.com to uploaders
applied a patch to fix a FTBFS because of type mismatch
make list default output style
Add missing build-dependency on camlp4.
Rebuild with OCaml 3.10.
fix lint warnings
added armel and kfreebsd-amd64 architectures
cli: don't use heap compaction in non-interactive mode
renamed Vcs-Svn to match the final name
start 1.0.17 UNRELEASED
xara-gtk-byte depends on liblablgtk2-ocaml
debhelper compat level 5
add support for XS-X-VCS-Svn: field
unify heap_compation in cli; use it on initial database load print update hints if database could not be loaded minor manpage cleanups
use left-hand cursor type for normal_cursor, see #382820
mention Sources files in manpage; mention packagesearch(1) in manpage, another system utility
add Sources list files to ara.config and xara.config
trigger database reloading and heap compaction on #update
Getting ready for an upload.
remove hppa and add hurd-i386 to native arches list
explain why it is a native package
Improve package description. Closes #357831
Removing rpath from xara-gtk.
Rebuild with OCaml 3.09.1.
Updated to OCaml 3.09.0.
add copyright note
add kfreebsd-i386 to the list of the supported arches
Don't forget the colons when closing bugs in the changelog...
Minor updates to avoid lintian warnings.
Updated to OCaml 3.08.3.
Removed shlibs:Depends for byte pacakges + checking for ocamlopt before building binary-arch packages.
strip ara-byte and xara-gtk-byte
Added configfile for closes #286589.
AND operator syntax.
#285597 will be closed by Samual binary-arch fixes
Fixed manual pages to close #286413.
Backported speed improvements.
Changes by Samuel Mimram.
add missing dependency of liblablgtk2-ocaml to xara-gtk and xara-gtk-byte
cli -> ara in ara.config
Changelog -> 1.0.5rc3
In Ledit: home, page up, page down, end. In CLI: show virtual and resident sizes from /proc/*/statm.
Hopefully converted to ocamlconf.
ocaml-findlib in Build-Depends:
Refactored Dpkg module.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|